Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, KFactor 16, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Reviews 5-star

I'm very impresssed!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 06, 2011

I take about half a teaspoon a day before breakfast. It has a great taste, I feel like I am doing doing something great for my body. My daughter usually suffers with allergies and I gave her this daily until she felt better. I really is a great product because it is raw! It is pricey but I think it is worth it, it is something that lasts and it is good to have on hand for those times one feels sluggish!

Best-Tasting Manuka!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 07, 2012

I've tried many different brands of Manuka and this is by far the best-tasting! For those who reject taking Manuka for its strong woody aroma, give this a try. I find it really helpful in combating sore-throats, cough, colds, flu, and as a topical treatment for burns, cuts, eczema. Good for facial masks as well. Great value for money. In fact rather surprised to be able to get everything raw and organic for Manuka 16+ at this price. Thanks iherb!

العسل هذا ثاني افضل نوع

Posted by LordTurki on Oct 10, 2014

هذا افضل ثاني عسل في هذا الموقع فانا استعمله في ايضا كمحلي للاطعمة لانه صراحة حسيت بتحسن عام في جسمي من يوم ما استخدمته حاليا طلبت اكثر من 10 مرات والى الان وانا اسنخدمه

Excellent for skin treatment

Posted by 5217211142758416828 on Dec 28, 2012

We have seen the effect of this honey in my friend's daughter. She is a child and had some skin problem in her hand it was look likes skin infection. After one week of regular use on that mark now start disappearing. So, i think as per some clips in Youtube if you put this honey three time in your skin (burn, skin infection ... etc) and cover it with small piece of cloth or something you will see some excellent results. Also taste is nice.

Wonderful

Posted by SummerShopper on Aug 27, 2014

Great manuka honey. I've bought this product multiple times. Manuka honey helps to calm my stomach when I have gastric. I think it is a great help for neutralizing stomach acid. It works sometimes for sore throats and flu, although it may cause phlegm (in which case, stop consumption). I'm unhappy about the price increase thou, it used to be $32. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.