Reviews 5-star

Best-Tasting Manuka!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 07, 2012

I've tried many different brands of Manuka and this is by far the best-tasting! For those who reject taking Manuka for its strong woody aroma, give this a try. I find it really helpful in combating sore-throats, cough, colds, flu, and as a topical treatment for burns, cuts, eczema. Good for facial masks as well. Great value for money. In fact rather surprised to be able to get everything raw and organic for Manuka 16+ at this price. Thanks iherb!

Excellent for skin treatment

Posted by 5217211142758416828 on Dec 28, 2012

We have seen the effect of this honey in my friend's daughter. She is a child and had some skin problem in her hand it was look likes skin infection. After one week of regular use on that mark now start disappearing. So, i think as per some clips in Youtube if you put this honey three time in your skin (burn, skin infection ... etc) and cover it with small piece of cloth or something you will see some excellent results. Also taste is nice.

Excellent product, fast shipping :)

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

I have been using Manuka honey for a week and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches, Great for stomach problems,acne and more. I gave my mother and she love to eat it everyday. Thanks iherb.

Wonderful

Posted by SummerShopper on Aug 27, 2014

Great manuka honey. I've bought this product multiple times. Manuka honey helps to calm my stomach when I have gastric. I think it is a great help for neutralizing stomach acid. It works sometimes for sore throats and flu, although it may cause phlegm (in which case, stop consumption). I'm unhappy about the price increase thou, it used to be $32. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Come every body! It's great product

Posted by Reviewer2327063 on Mar 31, 2011

I visited New Zealand and friend introduced me trying Manuka Honey which is not a common honey, it's a treatment honey! After I used it about 5 days later, i felt I had more energy and my appetite was open. My stomach is never bothered since then. thank you and I will continue shopping if you didn't raised price