Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Reviews 5-star

Come every body! It's great product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2327063 on Mar 31, 2011

I visited New Zealand and friend introduced me trying Manuka Honey which is not a common honey, it's a treatment honey! After I used it about 5 days later, i felt I had more energy and my appetite was open. My stomach is never bothered since then. thank you and I will continue shopping if you didn't raised price

Powerful

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 12, 2011

Still need to retest, but this product has possibly helped to eradicate infection with blastocystis hominis (in combination with other supplements such as black walnut, oregano oil), probiotics. Still have food intolerances causing gut reactions, though (currently using Seacure to treat leaky gut).

Excellent product, fast shipping :)

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

I have been using Manuka honey for a week and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches, Great for stomach problems,acne and more. I gave my mother and she love to eat it everyday. Thanks iherb.

عسل علاجي من شركة غير معتمدة ولكن سمعتها جيدة

Posted by 5443148978484180420 on Oct 07, 2013

الشركة ليست معتمدة من قبل جمعية المانوكا ولكنها تتمتع بسمعة حسنة والعسل هذا قوي المفعول والرائحة ولذيذ المذاق ويستخدم بشكل علاجي لمشاكل الهضم والقولون والمشاكل الباطنية بشكل عام وللحروق والجروح والدمامل يوضع مباشرة عليها ومفعوله سريع وقوي وهو من أغلى أنواع العسل حالياً بالموقع

Wonderful

Posted by SummerShopper on Aug 27, 2014

Great manuka honey. I've bought this product multiple times. Manuka honey helps to calm my stomach when I have gastric. I think it is a great help for neutralizing stomach acid. It works sometimes for sore throats and flu, although it may cause phlegm (in which case, stop consumption). I'm unhappy about the price increase thou, it used to be $32. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.