Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

عسل علاجي من شركة غير معتمدة ولكن سمعتها جيدة

Posted by 5443148978484180420 on Oct 07, 2013

الشركة ليست معتمدة من قبل جمعية المانوكا ولكنها تتمتع بسمعة حسنة والعسل هذا قوي المفعول والرائحة ولذيذ المذاق ويستخدم بشكل علاجي لمشاكل الهضم والقولون والمشاكل الباطنية بشكل عام وللحروق والجروح والدمامل يوضع مباشرة عليها ومفعوله سريع وقوي وهو من أغلى أنواع العسل حالياً بالموقع

Excellent product, fast shipping :)

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

I have been using Manuka honey for a week and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches, Great for stomach problems,acne and more. I gave my mother and she love to eat it everyday. Thanks iherb.

Wonderful

Posted by SummerShopper on Aug 27, 2014

Great manuka honey. I've bought this product multiple times. Manuka honey helps to calm my stomach when I have gastric. I think it is a great help for neutralizing stomach acid. It works sometimes for sore throats and flu, although it may cause phlegm (in which case, stop consumption). I'm unhappy about the price increase thou, it used to be $32. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Taste organic and raw

Posted by Reviewer3172961 on Aug 21, 2012

I got this product since my colleagues mention it is great for treating Allergic rhinitis. That's y I brought it as the price just can't bit. Hong Kong supermarket selling this for over HKD$3xx. It taste so pure and raw, I drink it every morning, 1 spoon of raw honey with cup of tea or coffee. To replay sugar. So far feeling good about it.

very good

Posted by happydays on Jan 14, 2013

So far only eaten for the great taste. But will save it for cold, flu and sore throat season:)