my mom like this

Posted by 5189767263592504487 on Jul 31, 2013

bought 2 bottles for my mom. she has stomach ache and was told this would ease the pain. and you know what? it is true!

Raw Manuka Honey Active 16

Posted by 4624319359132955189 on Feb 02, 2015

I have been using the honey to help clear up acne and it is working very well. I could see improvements after only one application. I am very happy with the product. I plan on using it to help heal a surgical scar.

Very good product

Posted by 4668546019244653048 on Feb 13, 2014

Very good product at a fair price.

good

Posted by 4845818113306460073 on Dec 01, 2013

good honey

Strength I was looking for

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Apr 29, 2014

So far we have had good luck with this....the higher the UMF, the more medicinal the use! I used this on my daughter who had a burn/abrasion, and it actually took away most of the pain...immediately! The wound healed rapidly and nicely! You don't want to be without this for many reasons!!! So many uses!!

What... OUT OF STOCK?????

Posted by Reviewer1828062 on May 26, 2016

What kinda business are you people running here? A top selling product on your site and you list it as out of stock and discontinued and then post that it has been replace with the same thing, but a higher price. I just might go elsewhere. Now to make matters worse I can't even post this review even though I've spent 100's on it. What a shame!

The groom likes

Posted by Reviewer1830637 on Oct 03, 2012

The groom likes Drink every evening.

it's very good product but too small!

Posted by Reviewer1907931 on Nov 08, 2011

i like it

Honey Saved my throat

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Jul 09, 2014

I always get ulcers in my throat that comes along with high Fever. I have been taking a tablespooon full of honey everyday with luke warm water. and at times when i have gastric i take a teaspoon full before my meal. It worked to keep my sore throat and gastric away! only that I hope the plastic they used for the honey can be a better quality, I find it too thin and sometimes it is dented when i received my honey. =)

Excellent first purchase.

Posted by 4978183490446471603 on Jan 19, 2015

I am very satisfied with my purchase. The Manuka Honey arrived perfectly and its quality is very good. I have only a small objection : delay was a bit excessive, I had to wait almost a month to receive my order. I live in Spain. Thanks!