Creamed Honey - Plastic Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 25, 2012

Except for a liquorice light bitterness, it is good. -- Has similar consistency, smoothness, and taste as condensed sweetened milk. -- "Creamed honeys, like our products, have been slightly heated up to slow down the crystallization process. However, low temperature and timing is necessary to preserve the raw unpasteurized state of the honey."

Excellent

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Sep 19, 2012

Honey is perfect stuff to add in your life. I live in country where we have other kind, consistency honeys. Our honey is very strong and very quickly it is getting very thick and uncomfortable to use. You need to warm it in your mouth or otherwise. It can even irritate your stomach if you consume it much. And couple years ago, I was google'ing and searching for something really good for my dog's stomach, which was sensitive that time. And I found Manuka honey. Of course, I gave it a try and bought it from ebay for my beloved dog. It was very different from our European country's honey, because it was New Zealand's product. My dog just loved it so much. Tell the dog: 'Manuka' and dog is here, near you :) And yes, it helped to dog's stomach. But as time gone by, I found that Manuka honey become pretty expensive here and there. So I was searching again for maybe other, the same good and unique New Zealand's honey and I have found this - Rata. Only other store had better price and I have bought it there ;) But I thought I will write review here, too, because I think that only few people know that dogs can love good honeys so much and get benefits from them.

Truly Addictive!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

I love the unique, fresh fruity aroma of this honey. Very pleasing and soothing on the palate, one of my most favouite honey types I have found so far. My family and I have finished many bottles but never got tired of it. So glad to have discovered it in iherb.

My favorite honey

Posted by KellyWest on Aug 18, 2011

A sweet, thick, spreadable honey with a buttery flavor. Great over fruit or pancakes. Simply delectable.

great

Posted by 4737701523581503893 on Feb 05, 2014

the best honey I have ever taste .

All Wedderspoon honeys are nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 04, 2014

This is a very flavourful one, I like it a lot.

Great

Posted by 5671776102968405493 on Aug 27, 2014

Good taste.

Thick and Very Sweet

Posted by 4952178114885758828 on Jun 14, 2015

Honey was of a good, thick consistency. It's one of the sweetest honeys I've ever tasted, a bit too sweet for my liking - better for using in teas, the flavour really stands out.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2464320 on Sep 08, 2011

Taste is great.

Best of all I've got from iHerb!

Posted by proteuss on Jan 17, 2012

Delicious, never tasted something like it. Great honey to take again and again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »