Amazing!

Posted by 5058146255046281323 on May 26, 2015

I've been using this product for about a month now and I am surprised! I use it for my pimples and to clean my face and I am truly amazed. I've seen a change, my face feels softer and healthier. I definitely recommend it!

Happy

Posted by 94Tina on May 07, 2015

Happywith this. Like the design as well.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Feb 28, 2015

Been putting this in my tea. Tastes great but haven't noticed any health benefits. Too expensive. I probably won't buy this again.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Nov 05, 2014

Take a spoonful sporadically between pain medications to help with leg pain due to severe back problems, which lets me extend time between pills. I also have all the symptoms of MS but neurologist says not MS but Western Blot says Lyme, so helps with that too especially in regards to energy. Pricey but worth it.

Knee relief

Posted by 5050095144886185452 on Aug 11, 2014

This is the second time I've used honey with bee venom in it. I had read about bee venom and arthritis. Having had some knee pains I tried this product. Both times my knee pain was gone in a few days. It may be a product I'll be using the rest of my life. Great stuff even if it is just in my imagination!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

Good for others, just not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 17, 2014

I got this to be used as a face mask due to claims of it stimulating collagen and softening skin but it did the opposite for me. My skin became drier and formed tiny red spots. So I resumed use of regular raw honey and my skin ended up soft and plump again. I figure my skin might be a little allergic to venom but am finishing this bottle by sweetening my cocoa drinks and feel fine. This isn't for me but it'd be beneficial for some people.

All Wedderspoon honeys are nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 04, 2014

This is delicious, very flavourful, thank you.

make your own mask

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 16, 2014

i purchased this an alternative to the highly priced, manuka honey and venom masks, due to the fact that these are the two main ingredients you are seeking out. while im guessing they use a slightly higher percentage of venom in the mask cream compared to this 8oz Jar of honey, it still does not justify the price tag. when you apply this to the skin, i do get a slight tingle, which is a amiable greeting from the venom, letting me know it is present. it is great for use on irritated or damaged skin, cuts, burns, or just enlarged pores. you can also play around with the honey by adding other ingredients like essential oils, shea or cocoa butter, or vitamin E and C. as for ingesting, it has a rather sweet, bright, concentrated feel and flavor, which is fairly different to your typical raw, american honeys, but i wouldnt go as far to say it has medicinal characteristics in its flavor. i do know that some people swear by this stuff for indigestion and arthritis

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »