Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey & Bee Venom, Active 12+, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Reviews 4-star

delicious

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Jan 16, 2014

very delicious honey. I like it very much, however, people with allergy should be careful. I gave a tea spoon of manuka to my daughter and she woke up next morning with allergy on skin.

Good for others, just not for me

Posted by ChristinaHill on Jun 17, 2014

I got this to be used as a face mask due to claims of it stimulating collagen and softening skin but it did the opposite for me. My skin became drier and formed tiny red spots. So I resumed use of regular raw honey and my skin ended up soft and plump again. I figure my skin might be a little allergic to venom but am finishing this bottle by sweetening my cocoa drinks and feel fine. This isn't for me but it'd be beneficial for some people.

very good