Amazing!

Posted by 5058146255046281323 on May 26, 2015

I've been using this product for about a month now and I am surprised! I use it for my pimples and to clean my face and I am truly amazed. I've seen a change, my face feels softer and healthier. I definitely recommend it!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Nov 05, 2014

Take a spoonful sporadically between pain medications to help with leg pain due to severe back problems, which lets me extend time between pills. I also have all the symptoms of MS but neurologist says not MS but Western Blot says Lyme, so helps with that too especially in regards to energy. Pricey but worth it.

Knee relief

Posted by 5050095144886185452 on Aug 11, 2014

This is the second time I've used honey with bee venom in it. I had read about bee venom and arthritis. Having had some knee pains I tried this product. Both times my knee pain was gone in a few days. It may be a product I'll be using the rest of my life. Great stuff even if it is just in my imagination!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

All Wedderspoon honeys are nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 04, 2014

This is delicious, very flavourful, thank you.

make your own mask

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 16, 2014

i purchased this an alternative to the highly priced, manuka honey and venom masks, due to the fact that these are the two main ingredients you are seeking out. while im guessing they use a slightly higher percentage of venom in the mask cream compared to this 8oz Jar of honey, it still does not justify the price tag. when you apply this to the skin, i do get a slight tingle, which is a amiable greeting from the venom, letting me know it is present. it is great for use on irritated or damaged skin, cuts, burns, or just enlarged pores. you can also play around with the honey by adding other ingredients like essential oils, shea or cocoa butter, or vitamin E and C. as for ingesting, it has a rather sweet, bright, concentrated feel and flavor, which is fairly different to your typical raw, american honeys, but i wouldnt go as far to say it has medicinal characteristics in its flavor. i do know that some people swear by this stuff for indigestion and arthritis

Great for Internal + External Use

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

Fabulous flavour with the added benefit of bee venom for those with joint pain. I also use this honey in my facial scrub and it's great.

great

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Nov 23, 2013

Great product, only wish they had larger jars.

good for my mother

Posted by 5280400508472607044 on Nov 23, 2013

good one

It works for arthritis and as a facial mask.

Posted by marley on Sep 04, 2013

It may also help those who suffer from MS,Lyme Disease etc..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »