Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Queen of the Hive, Face Contour Mask, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Impressed!

Posted by 4647171848895979028 on Jan 12, 2013

Wow- I'm not normally a review writer, but this one is worth the review. First of all, thank you to iHerb for the fair pricing, quick shipping, and adorable free travel toothbrush! I'll be back. As far as the product goes, I did lots of research for weeks on bee venom masks and possible bad effects and the positive claims before choosing this one. It did tingle a bit the first couple of times but wasn't uncomfortable, and I applied it as a night cream, not a mask. I've used it for nearly a month now every evening as a night cream and I can tell a difference. One of my "11" lines between my eyes is already gone and the other is fading. (Frownies has helped a bit, too, but I've been using those for 4 months and I know the big result I saw was due to the cream.) It's a worthwhile investment, as far as I am concerned- try it! (If it helps, I'm 37 and have medium/fair skin with minimal fine lines and some sun spots.)

Bees have it!

Posted by 5471681088483559493 on Feb 25, 2013

I heard about this product from a friend. It almost instantly improved firmness.... still need moisturizer, however.

my 1st trial

Posted by 4786533831064247050 on Jun 16, 2013

haven't used as mask yet though. instead, i used as neck cream. not too bad!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1162318 From Australia on Aug 12, 2013

I'm still using it & it's good but not addictive. I'm more a smooth skin but deep lines skin type,so maybe its a skin types thing.

good

Posted by Reviewer2533129 From Hong Kong on Apr 04, 2014

for me,it's good, but i use it at night only as it's a bit thick during daytime