Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Queen of the Hive, Face Contour Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Impressed!

29 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4647171848895979028 on Jan 12, 2013

Wow- I'm not normally a review writer, but this one is worth the review. First of all, thank you to iHerb for the fair pricing, quick shipping, and adorable free travel toothbrush! I'll be back. As far as the product goes, I did lots of research for weeks on bee venom masks and possible bad effects and the positive claims before choosing this one. It did tingle a bit the first couple of times but wasn't uncomfortable, and I applied it as a night cream, not a mask. I've used it for nearly a month now every evening as a night cream and I can tell a difference. One of my "11" lines between my eyes is already gone and the other is fading. (Frownies has helped a bit, too, but I've been using those for 4 months and I know the big result I saw was due to the cream.) It's a worthwhile investment, as far as I am concerned- try it! (If it helps, I'm 37 and have medium/fair skin with minimal fine lines and some sun spots.)

Bees have it!

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5471681088483559493 on Feb 25, 2013

I heard about this product from a friend. It almost instantly improved firmness.... still need moisturizer, however.

my 1st trial

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4786533831064247050 on Jun 16, 2013

haven't used as mask yet though. instead, i used as neck cream. not too bad!

good product

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Aug 12, 2013

I'm still using it & it's good but not addictive. I'm more a smooth skin but deep lines skin type,so maybe its a skin types thing.

immediately tightening effect

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Dec 17, 2014

apply as a second serum on top of HA and under moisturizing cream. a little greasy at first but it sinks quickly in. do notice a tightening effect immediately. my skin is relatively dry and sensitive but I have never noticed any stinging. the down side of this cream is it cannot be used alone as it dries my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »