Weetabix, Whole Grain Biscuit, 24 Biscuits, 14 oz (400 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Simply the best

Posted by 4815698866105228950 on Aug 30, 2013

Ate this everyday during my youth and early adulthood in England, lost that privelage when I moved to work in Korea. Then I found iHerb.com. What can I say... Life restored to normality, no more Kimchi and rice at 6am. Thank you

Superb!

Posted by 5317253498007534693 on Dec 21, 2013

My husband and my 4 year old are addicted to Weetabix. Unfortunately, it is not being sold in our town. I am so grateful to find iHerb that can deliver us our beloved Weetabix. Thank you iHerb!!!

perfect way to start a day x

Posted by 5012972779486084117 on Jan 28, 2014

this weetabox is not too heavy but gives me the full energy to start off the day loving it.

Brilliant!!!!! love this a lot!

Posted by 5507367794458818793 on Apr 24, 2014

My husband was brought up in England and after he moved back to Korea he always misses this cereal a lot. We didn't expect to have this here in Korea but I happened to know we can order this through iherb.com. This is really healthy and quite tasty as well. I strongly recommend this for breakfast. I saw there are different types of weetabix but this is just enough. Thanks to iherb my husband finally have this every morning after 10 yrs of longing.

Weetabix

Posted by Reviewer1733694 on Jan 16, 2012

I have been eating Weetabix every day for 20 years, yes I am one boring guy. I was having a hard time finding it in the stores and tired of driving around looking for it so I went online. When I am out you may get my next order. It went very smoothly and was delivered in a very timely manner. Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »