my son's favorite breakfast

Posted by 5217606525135286059 on Dec 30, 2014

My son like weetabix more than any other product available in US. Iherb is the best place to find such products which is not available in American stores.

A family favourite

Posted by 5077530212336016012 on Feb 03, 2015

Weetabix is ALWAYS in my shopping cart - it`s a family favourite. This box has 24 biscuits so the packet lasts quite a while.

Good morning in a hurry

Posted by 4621827522646005769 on May 12, 2015

I love this great for morning in a rush. Just put it in a bowl, with a little fruit and you are ready. The taste is good, and its good for you.

Did not try it until now I think good Llano

Posted by 5586819002182077246 on Jan 24, 2016

Did not try it until now I think good Llano

I love it

Posted by 5709681035858648095 on Feb 02, 2016

It is great in the afternoon , Help you to balance the calories for weight loss .

Awesomeee

Posted by 4724909879860365967 on May 03, 2016

This is such a good and delicious biscuit

love this product

Posted by 5516036235435920054 on Aug 05, 2016

when I moved to the USA ten odd years ago I missed Weetabix it was great when I went home to New-Zealand for a visit ..I got to enjoy Weetabix while I was there and even brought a box back ,but it was soon gone again .I searched on line to find this product but it was just to expensive to have shipped .then someone told me about I herb and how easy it was to get Weetabix shipped and how affordable it was to have it shipped ..I am so happy I am able to have my favorite cereal for breakfast every day now ,and next week I will go to I herb and order more...thank you I herb for making it easy to bring a little piece of home to my table

perfect breakfast!

Posted by 5561073905445456618 on Aug 30, 2016

easy and quick, i just put a biscuit in my mug in the morning

MMMMmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Posted by 5104317462055739103 on Sep 18, 2016

I was born in England and moved to Brazil at 17. The only two things I missed about England were Marmite and Weetabix. Weetabix consists of extremely tasty malted wheat biscuits which dissolve in milk. So milk should be used to taste. Personally I use plenty. You might prefer to use less and just moisten the biscuit(s). Sugar or sweetener is also a matter of taste. Personally I use a little stevia. Weetabix is available in the US but not in many supermarkets. Even the few that carry it sell out quickly. This leaves us with online. Online sites - including Amazon, eBay and Walmart and even the US distributor - charge outrageous prices! I found iHerb to be the most economical way to buy this yummy product and the free shipping on the first order was a definite plus. What a treat!! THANK YOU iHERB!

Amazing cereal

Posted by 5021663740670089183 on May 17, 2014

Great cereal from the UK. Incredible!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »