Did not try it until now I think good Llano

Posted by 4844918708066442650 on Oct 11, 2016

Great cereal!!

Awesomeee

Posted by 4724909879860365967 on May 03, 2016

This is such a good and delicious biscuit

MMMMmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Posted by 5104317462055739103 on Sep 18, 2016

I was born in England and moved to Brazil at 17. The only two things I missed about England were Marmite and Weetabix. Weetabix consists of extremely tasty malted wheat biscuits which dissolve in milk. So milk should be used to taste. Personally I use plenty. You might prefer to use less and just moisten the biscuit(s). Sugar or sweetener is also a matter of taste. Personally I use a little stevia. Weetabix is available in the US but not in many supermarkets. Even the few that carry it sell out quickly. This leaves us with online. Online sites - including Amazon, eBay and Walmart and even the US distributor - charge outrageous prices! I found iHerb to be the most economical way to buy this yummy product and the free shipping on the first order was a definite plus. What a treat!! THANK YOU iHERB!

Weetabix

Posted by Reviewer2358209 on Mar 14, 2012

I have been eating Weetabix for breakfast for over 50 yeays (35 years in England and 15 years in the USA) The quality is always superb and I am glad to have found a reliable supplier here in the US. Les Baker

my son's favorite breakfast

Posted by 5217606525135286059 on Dec 30, 2014

My son like weetabix more than any other product available in US. Iherb is the best place to find such products which is not available in American stores.

Great taste, convenient

Posted by Reviewer2412906 on Jun 29, 2012

This product is very convenient and easy to use, I take it to work for a healthy breakfast - just put a biscuit in a cup and add water or milk! Also great as a supper for my kid, when I have no time or energy to cook. Most importantly, the taste is great without any sugar!

Amazing cereal

Posted by 5021663740670089183 on May 17, 2014

Great cereal from the UK. Incredible!

I love it

Posted by 5709681035858648095 on Feb 02, 2016

It is great in the afternoon , Help you to balance the calories for weight loss .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »