Great product!!

Posted by mingyu on Dec 30, 2011

I will buy it when I finish it, recommend to people who have dry and allergic face, soothing and moisturizer.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2229660 on Dec 11, 2013

Use it in summertimes. In the winter I need more other facial cream. Neutral smell.

Good

Posted by 5105142732704988782 on Aug 29, 2016

The oil is nice, nothing special, but good for the face skin moisture. The smell is natural, don't expect it to smell like tasty almond.

Difficult to use

Posted by Reviewer2300605 on Jan 27, 2011

The oil is difficult to get out of the bottle.

gentle and smoothes skin

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Oct 16, 2011

Good for combination skin with sensitivity. Controls oil well, but seems to clog pore as they are tightened, making little bumps on them (I love thie oil, but stars off for that). I apply it as night cream following Thayers Peach toner and they are the best! Makes skin soft, healthy and plump.

Good quality

Posted by 4966465258220929323 on Sep 21, 2014

It had been reccomended to me but I don't find it much useful. The quality is good, I usually wear it for cleaning my skin before going to bed.

Good Facial Oil -- Gentle, calms redness, slightly evens skin tone

Posted by 5139810685218939474 on May 17, 2016

I like this facial oil but I don't think it's a must have. I use this oil sometimes before bed to calm my skin and reduce redness. As someone with very sensitive skin, I love the light fragrance. However, I tend to reach for pure organ oil and other facial oils first. If you're new to facial oils and don't want anything strongly fragranced, this might be a good one to try because it moisturizes and evens tone of skin. I wouldn't recommend using this in the morning because it's very thick, takes longer to soak into the skin, and doesn't sit well underneath makeup.