Incredible healing power

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010

This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011

Even the worst rush, goes away in 24-20 hrs

Gentle care

Posted by Reviewer2817262 on Feb 19, 2009

My wife and I have used this on our other two children and are know using it on our third. We have used regular retail chain diaper creams and they did not seem to work as well. Once we started using this cream I always made sure that we had an ample supply so we would not have to purchase the lesser quality stuff from a retail chain.

Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer2457504 on Dec 14, 2009

If you are going to use baby cream this is the one. I love it. More natural than other "butt paste" creams out there.

The best diaper cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009

We absolutely love this - wonderful smell, easy to spread and not too oily or gunky (like most zinc oxide creams) and best of all, it works like a charm to soothe my baby's sore bottom each time he has diarrheoa or has been sitting in a wet diaper for too long.

Doubles as a perfect sunblock!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 09, 2014

This is a perfect sunscreen because of the high zinc content. I wore it under my makeup and it didn't cause me irritation like the way foundation and BB cream would. It is creamy and moisturising and even smoothed out some parts of my forehead that were dry. I highly recommend this as an all over facial day cream. Better than all expensive brands out there and makes your face glow!

Great diaper ointment

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Jul 21, 2010

This diaper ointment works great on my 2 kids!!! Thanks!!

the best ORGANIC diaper cream!

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Aug 12, 2012

The fact that it's organic is the most important for me. Plus I trust the quality of Weleda products for babies. And finally in our family it's not just my baby who's using this product but also my Granny when in summer she has rashes on her skin due to the hot weather and these rashes gets healed very fast.

Amazing

Posted by 5632030555632995588 on Mar 13, 2016

We have tried many other brands including A+D, Aveeno, Desitin, burts' bees but none of them heals diaper rash like Weleda does. Weleda contains calendula which helps reduces inflammation and helps healing. Wished I had found this product for my first born who had suffered too many diaper rashes

Great procuct!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on May 04, 2016

I have used this on my little girl, and the rash she had on her but, goes away when using this for some days.