Best diapers cream

Posted by 5374118429596031611 on May 15, 2014

I have been looking for diaper creams for months as my girl was having prolong diaper rashes. I have tried so many creams and also change to better diapers but no significant result. My girl kept crying when I changed her diapers. It is really heart pain. Finally I found this cream. At first I doubt this cream will work for my girl cos the texture is very soft and almost no smell (compare with some other strong diapers cream), but turn out to be her rashes was getting better and finally stop! So happy with this cream! works wonderful for my girl. I m ordering another 2 tube for stock up now.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3057924 on Jun 03, 2014

I have used it for newborn baby and didn't have any problem at all. When it is finished I began using Johnson and Johnson and found the difference! In two times of using it I found red skin. I will buy weleda again and again.

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

I think this has to be the best diaper rash cream I have used so far. It spreads easily, the thickness is just right to protect the baby's bottom. And my baby's bottom is very smooth with no rashes. The ingredient is natural, it has a calendula scent. I have already re-ordered

Best diaper cream ever

Posted by 4619665022376339834 on Mar 08, 2014

This is the best diaper cream ever. I`ve used it on my children and every redness goes away very quickly. If they use it over night, the skin is perfect the next morning. My one son had really big problems with pooping, his reflex to push didn`t work. So it could be many days between every time he managed to go, and the poo was big and hard and it was really painful for him. We managed to solve his problem at last, but we really owe a lot to this ointment. It calmed and healed his skin almost completely. I highly recommend this diaper cream at every chance i get. Mommy

Good for pimples

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

I bought this to use for my pimples and it works well! Also good for the occasional rash.

very good product

Posted by 5483527145006037524 on Mar 30, 2014

Very good

Must have for babies

Posted by 5076793118215256338 on Apr 04, 2014

If you tired of seeking really helpful diaper cream, try this mighty cream and forget about irritations.

Mrs J Bradford

Posted by 5416337605237460795 on Apr 08, 2014

The delivery was fast and the product works great in my 9 months daughter 😊. Thank you

Great

Posted by Reviewer1553694 on Nov 24, 2013

This is a great nappy/diaper rash cream. It seems to clear up any sign of nappy rash pretty quickly which is great! i layer this with another barrier type of cream for overnight which works a treat!

Love this product

Posted by 5482739130049519971 on Dec 17, 2013

Mom and baby friendly. Smells good and does its job well:)