whats good for Baby is good for grand-ma too

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on May 09, 2012

I use this face-cream because it protects my skin and is gentle

Gentle cream

Posted by Reviewer3052585 on May 17, 2012

I am liking this Calendula cream. I use it on my dry adult skin. The cream tends to be a bit greasy (most natural creams seem to be), but I use it at night before bedtime so that's not a problem. My skin is smooth and radiant in the morning. I really like the fact that this cream does not make my eye burn like so many other creams do. I also like that it doesn't have a lot of chemically engineered ingredients that I can't pronounce and have to worry about being absorbed into my bloodstream causing damage of some sort. It's a nice back to basics product, which is what I seek out with skin care.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2405727 on Nov 02, 2012

It help to control my baby red rash

will definitely buy again

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 17, 2012

I've been using weleda baby cream for a while now, but my son has super sensitive face and I thought I'd give face cream a try. the texture of the cream is much gentler than their regular cream and seems to absorb faster.

Amazing!

Posted by 5484017105995929374 on Nov 12, 2012

I love this face cream. It's so moisturizing and really gentle. I feel that It halps my sensitive skin way more than any other moisturizer. I live in the northern part of Sweden and I find that this cream keeps my skin hydrated all day during the colder months when my skin is at it's driest. I would not recommend this cream for people with very oily skin, since it is a very heavy face cream. Just a lovely product!

as good as california baby cream

Posted by 5691512987936466003 on Nov 19, 2012

a little but strong scent but soon get used to it. I have used California baby calendula cream before this and switched to it for a change. it works equally nice for my baby's dry skin. only complaint is its container-it shrinks funny and ugly as the cream is being used up.

moisten the skin

Posted by 4994740734873379355 on Nov 22, 2012

Moisten the baby's skin in the dry winter.

great

Posted by 5213728268139638140 on Dec 11, 2012

for my baby use,great

like it

Posted by Reviewer1373766 on Jan 08, 2013

i use it since my baby borth.it's very miosture.like it.

It's great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1163351 on Feb 24, 2012

My toddler's skin was red because of weather. It's ok now when we use this cream!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »