THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

the best for baby

weleda baby lotion

Posted by Reviewer2791422 on May 22, 2008

This lotion is very nice to use on a baby, my son has very sensitive skin and this is awesome for him. No rash, keeps the skin nice and soft, very nice. I recommend it to any parent

Great for skin even if you aren't a baby.

Posted by BenayEagan on Mar 10, 2010

I use this on my skin after showering. It has the texture and consistency of Mountain Ocean Coconut Skin Trip, but lacks the chemicals, so it is better for you to put on your skin.

best

Posted by Reviewer3317870 on Aug 25, 2010

love this. makes my babys skin smooth and silky. strongly recomend all the products of weleda baby to babies.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1163284 on Feb 09, 2012

I knew of this product even before I ordered it through iHerb. It is very gentle on skin and excellent for eczema. My baby who suffered from this problem was faced with a choice of depending on steriod creams for the rest of her life or go down the nature's path. Weleda's Calendula has given her a natural alternative, and arranging it through iHerb has been very easy, trustworthy.

The best for my son

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Mar 13, 2012

My son has very sensitive skin and he suffers from allergy. This lotion was ideally suited for us. It well softens a skin, is quickly absorbed and doesn't cause irritation

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2540330 on Nov 13, 2011

Very good baby lotion. i only use weleda for my baby, and never have any doubts that i am using the very best products.

nice smell!

Posted by Reviewer1763913 on Feb 06, 2011

nice smell and fast to be absorbed to skin, better than the cream form!

Posted by Reviewer2495073 on Mar 08, 2011

My daughter has sensitive skin and this is one of the only products I can use on her that keeps her skin healthy and happy! I love Weleda!!

the best baby lotion out there

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Jun 02, 2009

i tried many things to treat my son's dry cheeks. this one delivered the best results, by far. my son's cheeks immediately turn soft and supple minutes after application; i've started to use this product myself and also find it to be one of the best all-over body moisturizers for me. it's light, absorbs nicely, smells fresh and feels very soothing once applied. highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »