Great for skin even if you aren't a baby.

Posted by BenayEagan on Mar 10, 2010

I use this on my skin after showering. It has the texture and consistency of Mountain Ocean Coconut Skin Trip, but lacks the chemicals, so it is better for you to put on your skin.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Dec 29, 2009

This lotion moisturizes well and is not too heavy. It is easier to apply than the Weleda baby cream, and a little bit goes a long way. I use it on my hands as well as on the baby.

Weleda Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2561642 on Dec 02, 2009

This lotion is has been the best one to protect my son's dry skin and the flavor of caledula is also wonderful.

the best baby lotion out there

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Jun 02, 2009

i tried many things to treat my son's dry cheeks. this one delivered the best results, by far. my son's cheeks immediately turn soft and supple minutes after application; i've started to use this product myself and also find it to be one of the best all-over body moisturizers for me. it's light, absorbs nicely, smells fresh and feels very soothing once applied. highly recommended.

Only lotion that helps my dry hands!

Posted by Reviewer1463324 on Mar 10, 2009

This is great stuff. It is a bit oily for awhile, & then is just nice smooth skin.

marbel

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on Feb 13, 2009

nice product of good quality.

Babylicous

Posted by Reviewer1420839 on Feb 06, 2009

This lotion is very smooth, light and effective. Both my daughters love it and I even use it myself. Very good on dry skin.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1571052 on Nov 13, 2008

Our birthing class instructor recommended Weleda baby products. Our son loves it when we put this on him, and I like that it's free of harmful chemicals. The scent works for either a boy or girl. This is a light lotion that absorbs quickly.

weleda baby lotion

Posted by Reviewer2791422 on May 22, 2008

This lotion is very nice to use on a baby, my son has very sensitive skin and this is awesome for him. No rash, keeps the skin nice and soft, very nice. I recommend it to any parent

Safe, smells good

Posted by Reviewer2111221 on Nov 04, 2007

Good for massaging, but not as moisturizing as the cream. Safe and good smelling.