Weleda, Baby, Calendula Lotion, 6.8 oz (194 g) (Discontinued Item)

Ideal moisturizing my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1123378 on Nov 02, 2012

Used not only for my child but for yourself! My skin was much more supple, smooth, soft and younger. I am very pleased with the result!!!

Great all round healing lotion

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

Wonderful all round product - very healing due to the calendula component. I use it on healing injuries (after scabbed over) and bruises etc - it softens the scab and stops discomfort, it helps soothe inflammation and minor infections, and has good antifungal and antibacterial properties. I put it on my face and neck at night also so it has time to absorb - as it doesn't have nasty chemicals it can take a little while, and it does a great job at softening my skin overnight and discouraging wrinkles - don't use next to the eyes though it can sting. Good for dry and hard skin. Pleasant scent and good value - lasts for ages. Probably good for babies too ;)

Very soothing

Posted by 5294442322112368875 on Dec 13, 2012

I always use it on irritated skin, especially for razor bumps and I find it helps a lot in soothing and healing the skin.

Perfect lotion

Posted by 4613359491238852687 on Feb 03, 2013

perfect for skin for me and for my baby

For a beautiful smelling baby!

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

I love weleda products. The lotion is easy to apply, dries in seconds and smells great. I used it for my child almost from birth on and am very happy with it.