Gentle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

I'm thinking this is pH balanced to skin pH but I do not recall for certain. The fragrance is pleasant and not too strong. Weleda uses all plant based fragrances (no synthetics) but some of their products can still be too strong for my chemical sensitivities. Not this one. I've used this as a shampoo and a body wash, I try to reserve it for private parts and my face, but sometimes use it for everything as it feels very nurturing and pampering. I would feel comfortable using it on babies as well, as it was intended. Many products marketed for baby care actually are not so safe for babies, especially newborns. It is concentrated. I recommend diluting it on washcloth. I wish the spout hole were smaller so l could control the amount better.

Smell so nice

Posted by Reviewer1466261 on Aug 06, 2012

I really like it bcoz of the smell. it's mild. My kids loves this.

good

Posted by 4729758904074326422 on Oct 02, 2012

good smell, but make skin a little bit dry

Buying it for my baby

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

The retail stores are full of synthentic shampoo and bath products. This product is the best among all at reseanable price.

good

Posted by 4904784662863911364 on Dec 15, 2012

Refreshing citrus fragrance..... Easy wash off n suitable for both hair n body. Kid likes it very much n even I like to.use it.

Good for baby's eczema skin

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Texture is creamy instead of the usual gel body wash. Smells wonderful due to the calendula scent. Good for my baby's eczema skin. But I do find that I need a bit more than what I use for Avalon Organic's in order to get a good wash. Pump bottle would be better for convenient application since one hand is already holding the baby. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Good Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Feb 05, 2013

I used this on my 4 year old's hair and it was all tangled and I had to get her conditioner STAT! But as a body wash it's pretty good, nice smell, not too strong and left their skin soft. I won't use it as a shampoo.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

Very gentle

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Jul 09, 2013

Highly recommend.

Good

Posted by 4955023288234313524 on Jul 12, 2013

Good but smell is specific

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »