10% Off Orders Over $40!

Weleda, Baby, Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash, 7.2 oz (203.6 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gentle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

I'm thinking this is pH balanced to skin pH but I do not recall for certain. The fragrance is pleasant and not too strong. Weleda uses all plant based fragrances (no synthetics) but some of their products can still be too strong for my chemical sensitivities. Not this one. I've used this as a shampoo and a body wash, I try to reserve it for private parts and my face, but sometimes use it for everything as it feels very nurturing and pampering. I would feel comfortable using it on babies as well, as it was intended. Many products marketed for baby care actually are not so safe for babies, especially newborns. It is concentrated. I recommend diluting it on washcloth. I wish the spout hole were smaller so l could control the amount better.

Smell so nice

Posted by Reviewer1466261 on Aug 06, 2012

I really like it bcoz of the smell. it's mild. My kids loves this.

good

Posted by 4729758904074326422 on Oct 02, 2012

good smell, but make skin a little bit dry

Buying it for my baby

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

The retail stores are full of synthentic shampoo and bath products. This product is the best among all at reseanable price.

good

Posted by 4904784662863911364 on Dec 15, 2012

Refreshing citrus fragrance..... Easy wash off n suitable for both hair n body. Kid likes it very much n even I like to.use it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »