Weleda, Baby, Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash, 7.2 oz (203.6 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

the only shampoo i use for all my 3 kids

Posted by Reviewer2439858 From Ukraine on Mar 24, 2012

my long color treated hair is hard to comb after this shampoo, even with conditioner, but i use it for all my 3 kids, very gentle

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 From Australia on Jun 19, 2011

My son had really dry skin and it would get quite itchy. Ever since I switched to Weleda we no longer have that problem. It's very moisturizing. Also it's very gentle on the eyes too, when we wash his hair with it, he is totally fine with it running down his face

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2793941 From Singapore on Dec 07, 2010

My son has dry and eczema-prone skin. He always had to put on a special moisturizer after a shower but after using this, his skin is so much better and sometimes he can go without the moisturizer.

Weleda Baby Products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer1771409 From California on Jan 13, 2012

My baby had a horrible layer of yellow dandruff that stayed with her for ower 4 years since birth ... I tried so much stuff to get read of it but nothing helped or helped very little, until i began using this shampoo, her head became clear in couple of weeks of using it .. this is great product and 100% natural :)

Very Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1423684 From California on Apr 03, 2011

I actually bought this for myself, my skin is very sensitive. I'm using it as a shampoo and body wash. Leaves my hair & skin feelin clean yet not stripped of moisture.