good

Posted by Reviewer3092324 on Apr 17, 2012

Nice purchase

It is good

Posted by Reviewer3110340 on Dec 28, 2011

it is good

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3012526 on Jun 30, 2012

It is wonderful. My nephew doesn't have any rash on the body after this body wash.

best

Posted by Reviewer3034836 on Mar 12, 2011

best

Kids like it

Posted by Reviewer3039005 on Feb 12, 2012

My kids like it maybe because of the smell. I like it too then. I've been using it for two years and it's been my favourite so far.

Very nice and gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3052585 on May 17, 2012

I live in an arid climate year round thus keeping skin moisturized a challenge. I also want my skin to be clean but the two don't go well together. This product helps achieve both goals. I still use a moisturizer, but my skin is not so parched after cleansing with this but my skin is still clean which is important to me. It is also gentle on my eyes, which tend to be irritated and easily upset. I find this wash does not cause eye irritation. I am not a baby anymore, but I do want to baby my skin and have happier eyes as much as possible. If you have acne or oily skin, this might not be a good choice for you, but if you have adult skin that tends to be dry or irritated, you might like this product. Thank you Weleda. Iherb of course, is the place to shop and thanks for carrying this.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3134437 on Sep 21, 2011

I like that this product is 2in 1.

I loved it

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on Jan 29, 2012

product of WELEDA no use to recommend - simply superb. My baby two months old very happy.

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer3193058 on Mar 16, 2011

bought this for myself as a body wash and love it

Best body wash for kids

Posted by Amarena on Apr 04, 2012

I like this body wash, because it doesn't make skin dry, smells great and has natural ingredients. I don't even want to try other kinds for my daughter. Очень хорошее средство для купания, не сушит, пахнет здорово.