Weleda....... :)

Posted by Reviewer2078708 on Aug 21, 2012

De las mejores marcas, por no decir la mejor de productos ecologicos certificados. Todos los body wash son maravillosos y este especialmente suave y dulce olor.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 10, 2013

Weleda speaks for itself, especially in the baby products. Very gentle to the skin, soft, creamy and pleasant. My son loves it too!

A great product

Posted by 5702770867058099911 on Feb 16, 2013

I love this product as so easy to wash my son's hair and body all in one go with no worry of allergy or irritation, and it smells great too unlike other excema friendly products. My son is now 18 months have been using it since he was around 6 months old. The price is the best I have found too!

Buen champú

Posted by tamamoma on Jan 05, 2013

MI hija tiene el pelo largo lo utilizamos como champú. Lava muy bien y lo deja limpio. Luego debemos usar acondicionador, pero es normal en este tipo de productos que no llevan detergente. Usamos el de Giovanni y pelo perfecto. También lo he usado con mi hijo pequeño de un año.

organic wash

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013

A great shampoo and body wash for your little angels. Quality ingredients and nice smell. Cleans well and leaves the skin in good condition.

good

Posted by 5241467431621994530 on Jan 12, 2013

good

Brillant, Love it!

Posted by 5620602084721585844 on Feb 01, 2013

My son has dry and eczema prone skin since birth. We have tried various products - cetaphil, buds head-to-toe bath gel, physiogel shower cream and only the latter was effective overall. However, it's soapless formula meant that one had to use quite a bit to feel 'cleansed' and this made-in-Ireland product doesn't come cheap to be used on a daily basis. However, having chanced & read the reviews for Weleda Baby wash, I decided to give a try and boy was I pleased I did! (= It smells great, is rich and creamy, doesn't leave a oily film, and my son's skin felt great after every shower. Some days I could even skip moisturising his whole body, only to apply on certain areas. Affordable and love how a little of the cream goes a long way! Tks iherb!

best product for babies

Posted by 5418493925206750115 on Feb 01, 2013

i buy it regulary. Price/quality is the best

It's good

Posted by kk09092 on Nov 16, 2012

smell good

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1925767 on Dec 03, 2012

I love this product. I keep buying it since my baby was born, for a year now. It s perfect for him.