Great product

Posted by Reviewer3335715 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product - all you need in baby soap. Gentle, yet cleans well, smells great. Kind of on pricey side - but the usage is very cost effective - little drop is required for the entire baby

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3012526 on Jun 30, 2012

It is wonderful. My nephew doesn't have any rash on the body after this body wash.

smoothe

Posted by mirabella on Jun 29, 2012

long lasting and smells great

Gentle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

I'm thinking this is pH balanced to skin pH but I do not recall for certain. The fragrance is pleasant and not too strong. Weleda uses all plant based fragrances (no synthetics) but some of their products can still be too strong for my chemical sensitivities. Not this one. I've used this as a shampoo and a body wash, I try to reserve it for private parts and my face, but sometimes use it for everything as it feels very nurturing and pampering. I would feel comfortable using it on babies as well, as it was intended. Many products marketed for baby care actually are not so safe for babies, especially newborns. It is concentrated. I recommend diluting it on washcloth. I wish the spout hole were smaller so l could control the amount better.

Weleda, Baby, Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer2113169 on Jun 14, 2012

great product- gentle & does the job

Best for kids

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 12, 2012

I use weleda many years and vet happy, nice smell, no allergic reaction

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer3332769 on Jun 07, 2012

I love the fragrance and its all natural. Leaves my baby's skin soft and fragrant.Very little is needed to use with a loofah for the body.

Nothing Special

Posted by WorldPeace on May 23, 2012

This shampoo is ok. it seems to have gentle ingredients, so i guess it is safe to use. However, the hair aren't as manageable and as "fresh" looking after a wash, as with some other shampoos.

Very nice and gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3052585 on May 17, 2012

I live in an arid climate year round thus keeping skin moisturized a challenge. I also want my skin to be clean but the two don't go well together. This product helps achieve both goals. I still use a moisturizer, but my skin is not so parched after cleansing with this but my skin is still clean which is important to me. It is also gentle on my eyes, which tend to be irritated and easily upset. I find this wash does not cause eye irritation. I am not a baby anymore, but I do want to baby my skin and have happier eyes as much as possible. If you have acne or oily skin, this might not be a good choice for you, but if you have adult skin that tends to be dry or irritated, you might like this product. Thank you Weleda. Iherb of course, is the place to shop and thanks for carrying this.

nice smell, gentle cleaning

Posted by Reviewer2047020 on May 14, 2012

me and my baby loves it!