well

Posted by Reviewer1066506 on May 05, 2012

well

Decent stuff

Posted by Lycka82 on May 04, 2012

Only good impressions! Going to order again

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Apr 27, 2012

I love this stuff. Very mild scent and leaves skin soft... I use it for myself, would definitely use it on babies and children. Great for sensitive skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer3092324 on Apr 17, 2012

Nice purchase

Lovely.

Posted by Reviewer1383956 on Apr 05, 2012

I love this body wash/shampoo. I started using it on my newborn daughter a couple years ago, and the price was too high in Norway to continue buying it, so I feel so lucky to have found it on iHerb. It is moisturizing, yet cleans thoroughly. It is a white creamy wash, and though I have not used it on my own hair, it leaves my babys' hair very clean and doesn't irritate their skin. My son and I have eczema and it does not bother our skin in the least, and feels soothing. After reading one of the reviews here, I looked it up on Skin Deep, and the most dangerous ingredient, it seems, is "fragrance." I would not think that Weleda would use something unnatural, so I don't think it is of real concern; however I am not certain. It seems the danger is that some may be allergic, as some reviews stated. Anther ingredient of concern is lactic acid, a skin conditioner. I have used many lotions that contain lactic acid. I am not so concerned about it, but am curious to know more. Other ingredients of concern are mostly for allergies. The profile for this product is here: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/302994/Weleda_Calendula_Shampoo_%26_Body_Wash/ There are many other products that have a completely clean sheet on Skin Deep, such as Earth Angel Baby Mama for one, but I will continue using this product because it works beautifully for us.

Best body wash for kids

Posted by Amarena on Apr 04, 2012

I like this body wash, because it doesn't make skin dry, smells great and has natural ingredients. I don't even want to try other kinds for my daughter. Очень хорошее средство для купания, не сушит, пахнет здорово.

the only shampoo i use for all my 3 kids

Posted by 2perfect4me on Mar 24, 2012

my long color treated hair is hard to comb after this shampoo, even with conditioner, but i use it for all my 3 kids, very gentle

great for my baby

Posted by Reviewer1924179 on Mar 16, 2012

great for my baby

super!

Posted by Annush on Mar 07, 2012

liked the composition and flavor - a very natural

Good

Posted by Reviewer2317644 on Feb 29, 2012

The economical.