July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Weleda, Birch Cellulite Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not sure

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have used three bottles of it, but other than leaving my skin smooth I can't really notice any difference on cellulite. Nice scent though. Χρησιμοποίησα τρία μπουκάλια weleda, σίγουρα είναι πάρα πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση για μετά το μπάνιο, το δέρμα μένει μαλακό για ώρες. Όσο για την κυτταρίτιδα, δεν είδα διαφορά. Συνεπώς καλό προϊόν αλλά για την ενυδάτωση που μου προσέφερε μπορώ να βρω και οικονομικότερες επιλογές, όπως shea butter.

No result here.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Can't see any effect for my sake. The smell is pleasant, and I have started using it as more a fragrant oil then something against cellulite. Not likely to buy it again, but it will be used up, for that it is far to expensive for something that is just a scented oil for my sake.

smells great

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

I am only 1/ 4 way into the bottle so perhaps I should not say too much. I can say I like how it smells like grapefruit and is easily absorbed into the skin. And that it is not sticky like some anti-cellulite products.

Anticelulítico recomendable

Posted by 5171670917649074908 on Jul 09, 2013

Anticelulítico recomendable

simple

Posted by 5180968267049854438 on Aug 26, 2013

not see much for the result even I use it before I work out or yoga. But it smell good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »