New To iHerb?

Weleda, Birch Cellulite Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Works

Posted by Reviewer1689881 on Nov 26, 2009

This product really improves the appearance of my skin. I also use it on my neck, gets rid of my double chin!

I'm hooked

Posted by Reviewer1631214 on May 22, 2009

I've just been using this oil for a little over a week and I can totally see an improvement in my skin tone and appearance already. Smells great, too. I wish I weren't addicted--it's a bit more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body oil--but it works so well I'll keep buying it.

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1058913 on Dec 30, 2009

Majority of anti-cellulite products on the market are gimmicky and have little to no effect. I swear, though, this one actually does work! It's not liposuction, but it tones and lifts. Will buy again.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer2304968 on Oct 11, 2009

I used this for 2 weeks and yes the appearance of cellulite is a lot less visible. It's non greasy and leaves skin very smooth

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jun 07, 2009

This is the first time I've tried Weleda's Birch Cellulite Oil. It actually works! I figured, if nothing else, I would be a good moisturizer, but it really works on my cellulite. It goess on smoothly (a little goes a long way) and miraculously doesn't feel greasy!! I've been using it twice a day since it came in and WOW!