Weledea cellulite oil

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Mar 28, 2011

I love the oil, don't see much change in the aspect of the skin yet-- just softer.

Not sure

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have used three bottles of it, but other than leaving my skin smooth I can't really notice any difference on cellulite. Nice scent though. Χρησιμοποίησα τρία μπουκάλια weleda, σίγουρα είναι πάρα πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση για μετά το μπάνιο, το δέρμα μένει μαλακό για ώρες. Όσο για την κυτταρίτιδα, δεν είδα διαφορά. Συνεπώς καλό προϊόν αλλά για την ενυδάτωση που μου προσέφερε μπορώ να βρω και οικονομικότερες επιλογές, όπως shea butter.

Too soon

Posted by srbreton on Sep 02, 2012

No difference yet

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 06, 2010

Smells great, as do all Weleda products, but I can't exactly say this does anything for cellulite.

Gave me bumps

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jun 05, 2013

This stuff gave me bumps so I had to stop using it. I have no idea if it works.

Nothing

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Jun 18, 2014

Absolutely no visible differene.

Smooth oil

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 24, 2010

This oil goes on smoothly and "sinks" into the skin quickly. It has a good texture. The smell is OK; depends on what you like, but at least it does not last long. As for cellulite improvement, I've only used it three weeks, so that is too soon to tell.

No result here.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Can't see any effect for my sake. The smell is pleasant, and I have started using it as more a fragrant oil then something against cellulite. Not likely to buy it again, but it will be used up, for that it is far to expensive for something that is just a scented oil for my sake.

great

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

Remarkable goods! It has a magnificent smell, a soft structure, is very easily absorbed, doesn't leave traces on clothes. My skin became softer, more gentle, scars became less appreciable. Color of my skin became more exactly.

COOL