very happy

Posted by Reviewer1058184 on Aug 26, 2013

different smells, love them all

a great testing set

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Mar 25, 2014

There is a nice variety of oils here. It is great to be able to try them before thinking about investing in the larger (more expensive) bottles. There are definitely a few I am thinking of getting the full size for.

I love this format

Posted by 4867190772715526062 on Aug 29, 2015

it allows you to test each oil to decide which suits you the most, it's great !

Great value and good as a gift set. A nice "starter" set to discover which you like best.

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 08, 2015

This is a great set to try all the body oils from the range and decide which you like best and then purchase the full size. Although the vials look small, it is sufficient for a few uses on the whole body as a body oil.

me encantan!

Posted by 4847809583980295291 on Jan 19, 2015

Cada un es genial, nada que decir mas que recomendarlas ciento por ciento

delightful product

Posted by 5544142656721852145 on Apr 19, 2015

Very satisfied with the quality of these oils and that I could try this many to see if I would like them.

Love it

Posted by 4919777945942910982 on Oct 10, 2013

I am new to oils and also the brand weleda itself. This product is a good place to start with. It all smells natural. and the wildrose did wonder on my skin. my skin has gotten so much softer. I know which full sized product i'll purchase next.

¡Buen kit para empezar!

Posted by martaekos on Oct 28, 2013

Es un buen kit para iniciarse en el uso de los aceites. Todos son muy agradables al tacto y al olfato: se absorven fácilmente y tienen un perfume delicioso. Puede que para las personas que eviten los perfumes no sean los más indicados y hay que saber que no son aceites esenciales puros, son aceites de masaje con una base de aceite de almendras y otros componentes al que se le añade el aceite protagonista... Aún así es una gozada usarlos. El anticelulítico lo he mezclado con una hidratante reafirmante, para alargar su vida, ya que el tamaño de la botellita me iba a dar para una o dos aplicaciones sólamente. Puede que repita o me anime con alguno de la gama! El de Granada me ha encantado! Y también el de Rosa!

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Nov 09, 2013

Great price great way to buy and try.

A nice try before you buy full size

Posted by 4697257593433725146 on Nov 11, 2013

Happy with my purchase; I got to sample all the oils without spending on one oil I hadn't used before.