New To iHerb?

Weleda, Calendula Baby Cream, 2.6 oz (74 g) (Discontinued Item)

Welleda Baby & Adult Super nourishing cream, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1983305 on Jun 01, 2008

This cream is nourishing & light at the same time. I have been using it for the past 10 years. I am a Cosmetician trained in an Eastern European country & I used to make my own cream.. until I discovered Welleda. Forget the hype and stop buying all those fancy brand face products. This cream is good for all skin types. For oily skin, after you put it on, you will need to maybe lay a tissue over you face and just press gently so that the tissue absorbs some of the excess cream. For all other types of skin, this is the only cream you need.

The best skin healer

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Dec 16, 2007

I use this whenever my son (or I!) have a difficult to heal rash or damage to skin (like mild chemical burn from H202 etc.) I don't use anything else if I get chapped hands.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1546678 on Oct 13, 2009

I use the cream for whole family. perfect for irritated skin

happy toes

Posted by Reviewer1336045 on Jul 23, 2010

this, applied every time i might be exposing my toes to the world, really makes them look lovely—in spite of themselves! i assume it has the same beneficial effect applied on the face. i appreciate the reasonable price.

Love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Apr 08, 2011

This is one of my favourite lotion creams. It leaves my skin super soft and beautiful, without drying it out. Smells great too.