Welleda Baby & Adult Super nourishing cream, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1983305 on Jun 01, 2008

This cream is nourishing & light at the same time. I have been using it for the past 10 years. I am a Cosmetician trained in an Eastern European country & I used to make my own cream.. until I discovered Welleda. Forget the hype and stop buying all those fancy brand face products. This cream is good for all skin types. For oily skin, after you put it on, you will need to maybe lay a tissue over you face and just press gently so that the tissue absorbs some of the excess cream. For all other types of skin, this is the only cream you need.

The best skin healer

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Dec 16, 2007

I use this whenever my son (or I!) have a difficult to heal rash or damage to skin (like mild chemical burn from H202 etc.) I don't use anything else if I get chapped hands.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1546678 on Oct 13, 2009

I use the cream for whole family. perfect for irritated skin

Love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Apr 08, 2011

This is one of my favourite lotion creams. It leaves my skin super soft and beautiful, without drying it out. Smells great too.

happy toes

Posted by Reviewer1336045 on Jul 23, 2010

this, applied every time i might be exposing my toes to the world, really makes them look lovely—in spite of themselves! i assume it has the same beneficial effect applied on the face. i appreciate the reasonable price.

Weleda Calendula Baby Cream

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on Apr 14, 2012

I use it on my face, what's good for Baby is better for me!

Wonderful cream

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

I use along with the calendula lotion, this one absorbs faster and I use it on the hands and feet etc. Very highly recommend this product as an "adult" cream, can't strictly comment on it for babies but its very soothing and has a nice scent so probably great for them too.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1938492 on Jul 08, 2012

Good cream not only for children but for adults as well

I have never used any other products!

Posted by Reviewer1215804 on Sep 18, 2007

I was given my first tube of Weleda baby cream as a shower gift from my very earth-friendly aunt. I purchased no other products, so when my son came home from the hospital I started using this right away. 2.5 yrs later, he is not potty trained yet, so we still use this cream at EVERY diaper change. I have never once missed an application of this at a diaper change and he has NEVER had a diaper rash. After the poopie diapers, we always follow with the diaper care cream instead of just the regular baby cream just to be sure his little bottom isn't irritated. We are also faithful users of the baby toothpaste and my son knows no other kind and loves to use it!! Weleda products are great and I highly recommend them to anyone!!!!

Good and safe

Posted by Reviewer2111221 on Nov 04, 2007

Very moisturizing and it smells good. Soothing for the dry skin.Safe, no harmful chemicals or ingredients.