Wow!

Posted by 4738781059998701500 on Oct 29, 2014

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Posted by lisamaree on Jan 20, 2014

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2134126 on Apr 27, 2015

Love it, my baby has been using it for ages, however I do not recommend use it as a shampoo

Excellent product!

Posted by 4969780034715533058 on Jan 16, 2014

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Wonderful!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

Muy Recomendable

Posted by NadiaVerah on Jul 28, 2014

Lo compre para mi hijo de 8 meses. Principalmente por ser un productos libre de parabenes y de sulfatos. Le deja el cabello muy suavecito y sólo tengo que usar un producto a la hora del baño :)

Simply loved it!

Posted by 4827090923788416340 on Aug 04, 2014

I use this for both my boys and I love how soft skin and hair feeling after each use! Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1395046 on Sep 22, 2014

I use this shampoo with my children aged 4 months to 5 years. The best! Good smell, tear free.

fantastic product!

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Oct 14, 2014

all the family uses this shampoo

The best

Posted by Reviewer1337857 on Jan 30, 2014

Best body and hair wash for kids. It smells good and kids love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »