Great product

Posted by 5275076022881639826 on Mar 30, 2015

The best product on the market, I think.

Really like it

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on Jan 29, 2015

I've been using the Weleda baby products on my 7 months old since birth pretty much. She has eczema so I have to be careful with what I use. Really like the Calendula products. They smell really nice. This particular shampoo and wash has a creamy texture and won't foam on the skin but it works very well on the hair!

product is excellent, but not the packaging

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

It is great on my kids eczema skin, gentle and there is no irritations at all. Smell is very mild. However, the only complain is the packaging. After a while, a piece of plastic ripped off the lid and now its impossible to fully close it, so i had to pour it into another bottle. Regardless the packaging issue, i will still buy it again.

Wow!

Posted by 4738781059998701500 on Oct 29, 2014

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

fantastic product!

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Oct 14, 2014

all the family uses this shampoo

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1395046 on Sep 22, 2014

I use this shampoo with my children aged 4 months to 5 years. The best! Good smell, tear free.

Simply loved it!

Posted by 4827090923788416340 on Aug 04, 2014

I use this for both my boys and I love how soft skin and hair feeling after each use! Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Muy Recomendable

Posted by NadiaVerah on Jul 28, 2014

Lo compre para mi hijo de 8 meses. Principalmente por ser un productos libre de parabenes y de sulfatos. Le deja el cabello muy suavecito y sólo tengo que usar un producto a la hora del baño :)

Wonderful!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

SHAMPOO ALL IN ONE

Posted by 5312091717230624489 on Jul 12, 2014

very dry after baby girl use, more prefer separate shampoo and conditioner

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »