Weleda, Calendula Toothpaste, Peppermint-Free, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

Great for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1130109 on Apr 28, 2009

I used Weleda for my kids as there is no toxic waste in it. They like the taste, so do I. I use this over the Weleda gel for kids as the gel is too messy & the kids waste it.

Nice gentle taste

Posted by Reviewer1129716 on Jun 02, 2010

This one of the first brands of natural toothpastes I'm using. But comparing them to mass- produced and advertised industrial ones - this one is better for me. It doesn't have peppermint in it, so do not expect to feel super-minty freshness feeling after it. But it cleans your teeth and herbs in the paste are healing for gums. I feel good after using it.

Fennel smell not my cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on May 30, 2012

I like the way it cleans my teeth - leaves them smooth and clean, very nice. I have a hard time getting used to the anise smell though, it's really strong and I really do not like licorice!

Safe & Effective with a Great Taste

Posted by bewell on Jul 14, 2010

It was surprising difficult to find a sulfate-free toothpaste, and I was very pleased to discover this brand. This one in particular is now by far my favorite toothpaste! I highly recommend it.

anise

Posted by Malina on Sep 19, 2012

smells like anise and tastes like anise. Not for all. Not very good cleaning properties.