Great for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1130109 on Apr 28, 2009

I used Weleda for my kids as there is no toxic waste in it. They like the taste, so do I. I use this over the Weleda gel for kids as the gel is too messy & the kids waste it.

Nice gentle taste

Posted by asorrose on Jun 02, 2010

This one of the first brands of natural toothpastes I'm using. But comparing them to mass- produced and advertised industrial ones - this one is better for me. It doesn't have peppermint in it, so do not expect to feel super-minty freshness feeling after it. But it cleans your teeth and herbs in the paste are healing for gums. I feel good after using it.

Fennel smell not my cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on May 30, 2012

I like the way it cleans my teeth - leaves them smooth and clean, very nice. I have a hard time getting used to the anise smell though, it's really strong and I really do not like licorice!

mint free

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Mar 30, 2012

I happen to be one of those unfortunate people that cannot tolerate mint flavoring. Tooth pastes or powders that do not contain mint flavoring are not as effective as those that do. Also, there are few choices offered. Having said that, this product does an okay job of cleansing the teeth. Until I can find something better, I will continue to use this one. Other mint free tooth cleansers are usually too salty. This one has a good flavor.

Safe & Effective with a Great Taste

Posted by bewell on Jul 14, 2010

It was surprising difficult to find a sulfate-free toothpaste, and I was very pleased to discover this brand. This one in particular is now by far my favorite toothpaste! I highly recommend it.

anise

Posted by Malina on Sep 19, 2012

smells like anise and tastes like anise. Not for all. Not very good cleaning properties.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Cleans the teeth quite well, and tastes nice.

Fantastic toothpaste

Posted by 4748866349088550555 on Jul 27, 2012

I love this toothpaste. It has a lavely taste, and feels very good in your mouth. I don't like toothpaste that is so strong, that it numbs your mouth and makes the tears come out. This one is just right, and I make sure I always have Weleda toothppaste stored up. The green one is very good too, but the blue one is a bit too strong and salty for me. Weleda is a very good company, that only puts ingredients that are beneficial to your body in their products, with no empty fillers. Sometimes I bring this toothpaste inmy bag, and put a littel bit on my finger and stick it in my mouth, if I don't have gum or pastils. Works just fine!

This is the safest toothpaste on the planet

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

I cannot fault Weleda products. Worth every cent!

marvellous

Posted by Reviewer2453466 on Jan 16, 2013

excellent toothpaste, nice flawour, high capacity of cleaning