Pleasant smell, but it stings a bit when you first apply it.

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

I love that this is all natural and contains no aluminium. I do find that on a hot day I need to reapply a few times during the day. I have sensitive skin. When I first spray it my armpits sting, after a while the stinging subsides. I will continue to use it.

Good, but not great

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Good deodorant, but I do prefer the Crystal one as I got the same results at a better price! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

fresco

Posted by 5488318222263209344 on Nov 22, 2012

Muy fresco y con efecto duradero

Spray is a little awkward

Posted by 4773508471795487314 on Aug 16, 2012

A lovely smell but the spray is quite strong and you end up with product running down your sides :(

weak

Posted by Reviewer2571413 on Jul 10, 2012

this product is good but not strong.

no termina de convencerme

Posted by Pansinsal on Apr 25, 2012

lleva muchisimo alcohol con lo cual si tienes la piel sensible como yo pica muchisimo y salen granitos blancos. huele como a gin tonic, nada desagradable y funciona bien.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Nov 04, 2011

there's no body odour, but my underarms are still wet...

Smells wonderfil!

Posted by Reviewer1048537 on Sep 12, 2011

Very citrusy. A clear liquid in a natural spray (or spritz) bottle. The only problem is that it doesn't prevent underarm odor for very long. Too bad. I really am looking for a natural deodorant that smells good, is not sticky (this is not sticky!)and will keep me from smelling up the joint! I guess if you are willing to spray this on every few hours, it would do just fine.

not impressed with it

Posted by Reviewer2965706 on May 01, 2011

I do not like the smell of it. Doesn't seem to work, I guess you need to apply it regularly throughout the day.

Lovely scent, but not so effective

Posted by Reviewer2093095 on Feb 16, 2011

If you don't mind spritzing your underarms several times a day, then this deoderant would be great. It has a lovely scent, and I often spritz it on during the day. Its effectiveness is not long-lasting for me, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »