disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Nov 04, 2011

there's no body odour, but my underarms are still wet...

no termina de convencerme

Posted by Pansinsal on Apr 25, 2012

lleva muchisimo alcohol con lo cual si tienes la piel sensible como yo pica muchisimo y salen granitos blancos. huele como a gin tonic, nada desagradable y funciona bien.

weak

Posted by Reviewer2571413 on Jul 10, 2012

this product is good but not strong.

Spray is a little awkward

Posted by 4773508471795487314 on Aug 16, 2012

A lovely smell but the spray is quite strong and you end up with product running down your sides :(

Good, but not great

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Good deodorant, but I do prefer the Crystal one as I got the same results at a better price! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

fresco

Posted by 5488318222263209344 on Nov 22, 2012

Muy fresco y con efecto duradero

Pleasant smell, but it stings a bit when you first apply it.

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

I love that this is all natural and contains no aluminium. I do find that on a hot day I need to reapply a few times during the day. I have sensitive skin. When I first spray it my armpits sting, after a while the stinging subsides. I will continue to use it.

Good Healthy Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2871943 on Jun 07, 2010

Not as good as the Liquid Rock I've been using for years not knowing it wasn't healthful and has harmful ingredients but it is an acceptable substitute. It is strong and can sting the underarms and it does tend to wear off, body odor wise, after a few hours in the summer heat. My daughter has used Welada's Sage Deodorant for several years and likes it a lot. I don't care for it's fraqrance so may try another one of their products or may just use this one and apply it more frequently.

good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1768241 on Jul 05, 2010

smells fresh and I like it, but you have to reapply it a few times a day

Lovely scent, but not so effective

Posted by Reviewer2093095 on Feb 16, 2011

If you don't mind spritzing your underarms several times a day, then this deoderant would be great. It has a lovely scent, and I often spritz it on during the day. Its effectiveness is not long-lasting for me, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »