お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Mar 15, 2009

I love the smell but it only stops odor for about 2 hours. Baking soda works better for me.

i like it

Posted by 5306964492618149561 on Aug 20, 2013

this is the best natural deodorant i have ever used. doesn't completely keep the sweat away but does more than others. Very fresh feeling.

A very good product

Posted by 5310270252530226645 on May 24, 2014

It has a nice smell, gentle. I'm using it for days that are not very hot and it works great (For very hot days - still need to find out if it works).

aluminium free deodorant

Posted by 4951807852387165612 on Jun 24, 2014

Since my husband and I use this deodorant we don't suffer of pain and lesions in the underarm anymore. We like it very much. Good product

Great for layering with other deodorants. Not quite effective enough on its own.

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

This is one of the few deodorants I've repurchased multiple times. Alone, it's not quite enough to keep odor away all day for me, but combined with pretty much any other deodorant (sticks in particular), it boosts the efficacy and helps me stay fresh all day. I also love that the alcohol kills bacteria so you can spray it on to eliminate odor, not just prevent it. I don't have any issues with it irritating my skin, but my boyfriend doesn't like it because it stings his skin a bit. The fragrance is very limey and fresh; Weleda's citrus is distinct and pleasant. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***