Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Mar 15, 2009

I love the smell but it only stops odor for about 2 hours. Baking soda works better for me.

i like it

Posted by 5306964492618149561 on Aug 20, 2013

this is the best natural deodorant i have ever used. doesn't completely keep the sweat away but does more than others. Very fresh feeling.

A very good product

Posted by 5310270252530226645 on May 24, 2014

It has a nice smell, gentle. I'm using it for days that are not very hot and it works great (For very hot days - still need to find out if it works).

aluminium free deodorant

Posted by 4951807852387165612 on Jun 24, 2014

Since my husband and I use this deodorant we don't suffer of pain and lesions in the underarm anymore. We like it very much. Good product

Great for layering with other deodorants. Not quite effective enough on its own.

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

This is one of the few deodorants I've repurchased multiple times. Alone, it's not quite enough to keep odor away all day for me, but combined with pretty much any other deodorant (sticks in particular), it boosts the efficacy and helps me stay fresh all day. I also love that the alcohol kills bacteria so you can spray it on to eliminate odor, not just prevent it. I don't have any issues with it irritating my skin, but my boyfriend doesn't like it because it stings his skin a bit. The fragrance is very limey and fresh; Weleda's citrus is distinct and pleasant. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Finally Found My Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1919896 on Jun 02, 2009

Although the Weleda deodorant spray is alcohol based, it does not make me cough like the Gillette or other brand names I tried in the past. This deodorant evaporates quickly and I like the citrus smell. Generally one application in the morning works fine for me. After exercise or before going out in the evening I apply it again. No sticky residue or grayish discoloration on my undershirts with this deodorant. Since I like herbal fragrances, I also tried the Sage fragrance version of this deodorant and it was just as good.

Good natural solution to antiperspirant

Posted by Reviewer2559330 on Apr 04, 2010

Honest lemon scent, with a alcohol base, Swiss made that means quality. Although this product does a good job, it needs to be applied twice a day. I am a average joe that doesn't perspire much. Overall good alternative to supermarket chemical based deodorants

Good deo

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on May 06, 2010

Use it in cunjunction to my Crystal minéral salt deo. So it lasts longer. I find the smell to be refreshing. Nice natural deo from a great brand.

Stings, but really works!

Posted by Reviewer2732953 on Dec 29, 2010

I have sensitive skin and wasn't prepared for how much this product stings on application. I will probably try something without alcohol in the future, but for now it wakes me up in the morning and I don't stink!

Love the Deodorant and the price

Posted by Reviewer1319884 on Apr 21, 2011

This deodorant has a wonderful aroma and the price on line is much less than in the stores. It works well for me and have no requests from people asking me to keep my arms down 8-).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »