From da Bronx

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Nov 29, 2008

This stuff works really well for me. The best non-aluminum deordorant I've come across so far.

Stink no more

Posted by Reviewer1048099 on Nov 01, 2008

Hey, guys and gals, I don't stink anymore. I still sweat, but it somehow morphs into this enticing lemon grove scent, and all coming from my armpits! Yay for Weleda!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2738865 on Apr 08, 2008

Wow - I am impressed with this deodorant. I was searching for a deodorant that was aluminum-free, without artificial preservatives or colors. I was skeptical of this product because it doesn't include an antiperspirant. That doesn't seem to matter though - this product works great! I usually spray it under my arms in the morning and in the evening, before I go to bed. I spray about five squirts under each arm. It dries quickly and smell great (very fresh). I can recall one day, when I had to work late and I went to the gym and I realized I should've reapplied the spray, but otherwise it's held up well! You may need to reapply it more often during the day than I do (especially if you are in warmer climates than Minnesota or you exercise a lot). I still perspire a little with this product but it does a great job of controlling the smell. This is the only deodorant I use now and I have recommended it to my friends who are searching for a safer, more natural deodorant.

I normally don't write reviews but...

Posted by Reviewer1282401 on Sep 12, 2010

... I'm really impressed with how well this works. I was using a regular deodorant with triclosan and had tried several times to switch to natural deodorants but they couldn't make it through the end of a work day (indoor office job). Not only does this, but I even used it while we were moving and carrying furniture in 90 degree weather all day, and it held up. I don't have to reapply it as others mentioned - just once in the morning is fine. I love the scent too, which I would describe as lemon-lime. I've been using it every day for a month now and have used about half of the bottle.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3063104 on Sep 21, 2008

Works well as a deodorant. I have tried several and this product works the best of any natural products I've tried.

Best deodorant on the market bar none!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008

Excellent product, does the job well. Pleasant light lemon scent, dissipates almost instantly. 100% natural, no toxic ingredients. Bar none the best 100% natural deodorant on the market today!

Weleda Citrus Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Jan 08, 2009

a gift for son and daughter-in-law: their favorite deodorant.

Really fresh

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 12, 2009

I use this deodorant without headache strong quimical smell. You can use it all day long.

Awesome

Posted by mellydance on May 20, 2009

I used to rub lemon juice under my arms because it works completely naturally, but that's a hassle. This spray works just as well and is in a convenient spray. It works great as a deodorant and even has some antiperspirant effect, if you are not sweating profusely.

Refreshing.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Oct 12, 2009

I have used this for several years. Sometimes I have you it as a "perfume" because it has a refreshing aroma..