Lovely deodorant

Posted by 5075397581127076658 on Feb 25, 2015

Smells great and works well. Love it.

Great quality

Posted by 5365042102094980176 on Nov 10, 2014

WE like this product, so fresh smell, great product!

Awesome Guilt free deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

We love this product. Our whole family uses it. Every morning and after every shower. It's refreshing and totally guilt free. It doesn't stop sweating but it does camouflage sweaty smells. During summer when we sweat more and are out with friends etc we then will occasionally use an antiperspirant.

Good deodorant but I need to use a lot of it

Posted by 5363147881232215024 on Oct 14, 2014

This deodorant works very well for me and I sweat quit a lot. I do need to use a lot of it, a one time spray is not enough for me (I spray at least 4 times under each armpit). During summertime it doesn't always last and I start to smell but I get this with regular deodorants to. This is the best natural deodorant that I've ever used!

Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 100ml

Posted by Reviewer1893912 on Jul 25, 2014

Love this formulation from Weleda. Very good value.

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

This is the only natural deodorant that really works for me. I have purchased other brands too, but all of them were "a bad joke". Not Weleda. It doesn't matter that I have to wash my underarms 2 or 3 times a day and reapply the deodorant; it is far more important for our health to use natural deodorants!

Fantastic!

Posted by KokosKitchen on Apr 29, 2013

I love this deodorant The citrus is so refreshing. It does need to be re-applied throughout the day but if that's the price to pay for an aluminum-free, natural deodorant, it's fine with me. Also, it can sting a little if you've just shaved your armpits before applying- haha! I like to put a little coconut oil on and then spray this on.

great product

Posted by 5223054613225244435 on Feb 05, 2013

great for men and women

best deo

Posted by 4983820914077705458 on Jan 25, 2013

there is already info that aluminum-based deos could cause breast cancer, so please be careful! this deo is absolutely safe for both male & female also this citrus fragrance can refresh You during the day. needs to be reaplied 1-2 times per day.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

I love the smell and it feels really clean