Contains water

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2015

I thought this product was good, then I read how cold creams should not contain water which is the #1 ingredients in this cream. Such a shame because the ingredients are clean and safe, but I wanted to use this on my daughter in kindergarden and I don´t want it the water in it to freeze on her face and do more damage than protection.

Fantastic for dry mature skin

Posted by matillyrose on May 04, 2015

Very emollient and the only face cream that I find moisturises my face in winter. Soothing and leaves my skin moisturised and smooth.

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

I finally finished Weleda cold cream, I bought it in the winter for dry facial skin, but it did not fit for the face. Firstly, the cream is very creamy, admittedly, I was expecting a high fat cream, which nourishes, but the cream is too greasy, it didn't soak in the driest places. Secondly, the smell of the cream is too strong. It glides on your face for a long time. In fact, trying to use it as a hand cream did not work well too, because the oily film remains, doesn't soak in, the smell is too strong. I used it as a foot cream, aftetr that I put socks on because it's very slippery and I still felt the smell. I wouldn't buy it again - as a treatment feet it's too expensive.

good

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Jul 18, 2014

like it but i have to mix it with another cream because this creme is very thick and its not easy to apply without it

Great for dry winter skin

Posted by Reviewer1624950 on Mar 31, 2014

This product makes wonders for my dry winter skin. Excellent product that I could not do without!

good, but expected more

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Feb 13, 2014

I love Weleda very much, especially their salt toothpaste. This product is also good, however I wanted it to be more smooth and light. It works for harsh winter time though.

Really nice.

Posted by 5157826768211052921 on Jan 24, 2014

Even in -20

非常滋潤

Posted by 4888483847337746932 on Jan 22, 2014

適合乾性膚質,有助面部脫皮,乾燥現象,用後立刻改善及修護,價錢合理,已用過這牌子所有 cream, 每隻都好用。

best product for babies

Posted by 5418493925206750115 on Feb 01, 2013

Very good protection for winter time. I use it for my face also and my skin loves it i buy it regulary. Price/quality is the best

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jan 06, 2013

A tiny bit goes a LONG way. Helps to heal dry chapped cheeks that are super sensitive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »