I like this a lot

Posted by SillaVanilla on Dec 28, 2011

This is my new favorite lip balm. The first time I tried it on I was disappointed because it was "hard" and it wouldn't rub off on my lips, but that was only the first time. It gives good moist and has a nice gentle smell.

Great--petroleum free, natural, & mosturizing

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Oct 14, 2015

This is my all-time fave lip balm, after having tried numerous lip balms. *Very moisturizing *Does not contain petroleum (Vaseline) like most balms, which actually stops the lips from producing its natural oils, causing dryness & the need to reapply often. *Does not cause any allergic reaction for me (like others). *All natural & unscented

nice rich lipbalm, nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Jun 01, 2010

Weleda is a very good brand. This lip balm has a nice rich consistency, it's long lasting. It has a subtle rose smell to it.

great

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on May 01, 2011

Lovely, smooth and it works!

Weleda Lip Balm

Posted by 4713945919576069607 on Feb 02, 2015

made from bee's wax, therefore not causing addiction unlike other lip balms which are petrolium based. Great product!

all time favorite

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I have tried a lot of different but this does the job better than the rest.

Love it!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Jun 15, 2016

Works very well for me!

well-moisturized state lasts long enough

Posted by Reviewer1831910 on Jan 26, 2011

healing, well-moisturizing, no scent. you may feel this thick or heavy, and not good for before-lipstick. but i usually don't use lipstick and my lip's very dry. so i like this product! 촉촉하고 오래가는 립밤입니다. 약간 무른 것이 꼬달리 것이랑 사용감이 비슷하네요. 마르는 것 방지만 해줄뿐만 아니라 터지고 거칠어진 입술을 치료해주네요.

like it

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

Really good product here. When compared to Burt's Bees, this is definitely less glossy and greasy. This does not come in a variety of scents however, but this one is just fine. Works well. Haven't had chapped lips since I've been using it.

Love it!

Posted by 4650879566375247190 on Jun 11, 2014

I really like this balm, I have like 3 such bulms - at home, at work and in my bag )