Weleda, Everon Lip Balm, 0.17 oz (4.8 g)

This is the good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Nov 23, 2013

A great lip care product. Not oily at all and has a nice waxy feeling I like. Best lip balm I've ever used. No added fragrance. Makes your lips feel supple and protected from chapping or drying out. My only complaint is with the larger diameter of the plastic housing. Being a guy, I carry this in my pants or shirt pocket. Weleda could improve the container by having a more generus radius on the corner of the cap and bottom sections.

Best lipbalm in the whole wide world

Posted by Reviewer2302452 on Nov 23, 2013

I've tested lipbalms in bunks of sizes of the Atlantic-ocean, and this one is definitely the best one in the WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE. It absorbs through the lips, and doesn't dry them out like regular lipbalms do. I LOVE IT!

very good for hydrating lips

Posted by 5010942997164498824 on Jan 03, 2014

excellent product.

My Favorite lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer1086930 on Jan 07, 2014

I am obsessed with lip balms, I always have at least 3 with me at all times. This is my all time favorite, I get one every time I place an order on iherb. It is so smooth and stays on your lips for a long time, it doesn't just come right off as soon as you put it on like some others do. It smells a little flowery, which isn't my favorite scent, but its not very strong. I ran out and can't wait for my new one to get here!

BUENISIMO

Posted by Anaisa on Aug 14, 2013

Es un labial buenísimo, hidrata y nutre mucho y huele superbién, a vainilla. Yo tengo un ezcema en el labio superior que me causa descamación y cortes si no está bien hidratado y este producto es el único que evita eso