Not enough moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2245350 on Aug 10, 2011

Smell good but not enough moisturising.

Not that good

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Jun 02, 2010

Didn't like it too much. Wasn't as good as others have recommended. Found it didn't sit too well.

I had a reaction...

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

After a couple days of using this product my lips began to have little bumps on them. When I stopped using this lip balm my lips went back to normal after a few days. The stick smells nice and looks nice, has a nice texture, too, but perhaps one of the ingredients isn't agreeable to my body.

Horrible taste

Posted by Kathrin on Sep 07, 2013

This made me gag.. I will not by this again and certainly not recommend it to anyone !

Lip service

Posted by Reviewer1802791 on Jul 24, 2008

I think Weleda Lip Balm is one of the best ones out there, and I've tried many. It feels great on your lips and lasts. I like the fact that it has no flavor or smell. It really helps my lips stay soft and moist. Denise

Weleda Everon Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Sep 16, 2008

I've found this to be far superior to any lip balm I've tried....and I've tried a great many

best lip balm ever made

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jan 13, 2009

This one sells itself, once you've tried it! I've been hooked for five years and recommend it all the time! Chapped lips are a thing of the past.

Wonderful lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Jul 08, 2009

This is the best. Not shiny. Very very very mild taste, almost not there. Not waxy or greasy. I have really red lips so I don't need colored lip stick, but my lips get dry. This lasts a long time on lips and in the tube. A little goes a long way. Would be great for guys that have dry lips, because you can't tell you have anything on. Much better than Chapstick.

Better, but not a keeper

Posted by Reviewer1928199 on Mar 31, 2009

This one is better than another one I tried on here. Negative for me is the scent and the holder itself has a long cap and I would rather just a cap on top.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Jul 08, 2010

a bit disappointing after trying it. I have more dry skin formed than before after using it for a week.