Weleda, Everon Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2216795 on Nov 13, 2008

excellent product. good moisturizer. it lasts long and leaves your lips soft for all day long. very good for children on windy days!

Fantastic lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2217953 on Apr 04, 2016

I put this on every night right before I go to sleep - keeps my lips in great shape. I don't live in a cold weather area, so don't have to wear it outside during the day. Just once a day at bedtime does it. I use it year round. Oh, and I love the smell!

Perfect for really dry lips

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I'm on the accutane/isotretinoin tablets at the moment, and my lips are really dry and sore. The weleda evron lip balm is one of the few lip balms that really works. It is quite thick, and I feel it nourishes my lips. The smell is also nice.

The end of dry, cracked lips

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Feb 18, 2012

Amazing! Not greasy or very glossy. For the first time in my life I have smooth, soft lips.

very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2283854 on Mar 31, 2009

This is by far the most moisturizing, longest lasting lip balm that I have ever tried and I love the scent.

Best lipbalm in the whole wide world

Posted by Reviewer2302452 on Nov 23, 2013

I've tested lipbalms in bunks of sizes of the Atlantic-ocean, and this one is definitely the best one in the WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE. It absorbs through the lips, and doesn't dry them out like regular lipbalms do. I LOVE IT!

My favorite lip balm since years

Posted by 5467470612525655662 on Jul 04, 2016

After discovering it never returned to other balms even when tried to.... this is perfect for dried lips

Weleda Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2336478 on Oct 24, 2014

This is the ONLY lip balm I use. It is the most healing one I've ever used.

lovely products

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 03, 2014

Weleda has been a pleasing skin care line for me no matter what product I've tried of this brand. This lip balm is better than most and not too highly priced. Because of it's design, it never gets the yucky edges on the top of the balm. It remains smooth and fresh even over a long period of time. It's non oily so it lasts reasonable well overnight.

good for winter time