Very good balm!

Posted by 5004843845265711575 on Nov 05, 2013

Very good balm!

This is the good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Nov 23, 2013

A great lip care product. Not oily at all and has a nice waxy feeling I like. Best lip balm I've ever used. No added fragrance. Makes your lips feel supple and protected from chapping or drying out. My only complaint is with the larger diameter of the plastic housing. Being a guy, I carry this in my pants or shirt pocket. Weleda could improve the container by having a more generus radius on the corner of the cap and bottom sections.

Best lipbalm in the whole wide world

Posted by Reviewer2302452 on Nov 23, 2013

I've tested lipbalms in bunks of sizes of the Atlantic-ocean, and this one is definitely the best one in the WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE. It absorbs through the lips, and doesn't dry them out like regular lipbalms do. I LOVE IT!

very good for hydrating lips

Posted by 5010942997164498824 on Jan 03, 2014

excellent product.

My Favorite lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer1086930 on Jan 07, 2014

I am obsessed with lip balms, I always have at least 3 with me at all times. This is my all time favorite, I get one every time I place an order on iherb. It is so smooth and stays on your lips for a long time, it doesn't just come right off as soon as you put it on like some others do. It smells a little flowery, which isn't my favorite scent, but its not very strong. I ran out and can't wait for my new one to get here!

best lip balm i've ever tried

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

recommended

Perfect for really dry lips

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I'm on the accutane/isotretinoin tablets at the moment, and my lips are really dry and sore. The weleda evron lip balm is one of the few lip balms that really works. It is quite thick, and I feel it nourishes my lips. The smell is also nice.

FANTASTIC balm

Posted by 5719618373348336493 on Apr 29, 2014

I LOVE this balm. It's not scented or has any "flavour", it's just a great balm. I find it keeps my lips moisturised for hours. The packaging is good as the product itself doesn't get dirty at all. I keep one beside my bed and apply it every night. Love love love, highly recommend.

El mejor balsamo de labios que he probado

Posted by 5315125423558433347 on May 26, 2014

Hidrata, repara y protege los labios.

Love it!

Posted by 4650879566375247190 on Jun 11, 2014

I really like this balm, I have like 3 such bulms - at home, at work and in my bag )