smells wonderful, works great

Posted by Reviewer2433332 on Nov 21, 2011

Can't go wrong with Weleda.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2698023 on Oct 14, 2011

Firstly, I did not like the packaging, metal tube of cream (although I understand that the environment is more useful than the plastic packaging) --edge sharp and can scratch your hands! Second - not very nice pungent smell of geranium! Third - cream uniform - decomposed into fractions - individually separated cream oil that is released when pressure is applied first and then the butter cream. I think that this was not intended by manufacturers and the defect has arisen due to the temperature difference in airfare. (As sent Calendula Diaper Care Cream also disintegrated into factions) So you have to mix the cream on your hand first and then applied to the face. Yes, the skin moisturized after him, but he had long absorbed and there is no feeling of freshness. I have normal skin so that admit to very dry skin it will fit more. I'm not going to take. I wish you all a pleasant shopping! (sorry for my english)

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1968012 on Apr 25, 2011

I can't wait until iHerb gets this back in stock, I'm almost out of it! This cream has been my favorite for years, after trying at least half a dozen facial creams that didn't work for me. It's very moisturizing and therapeutic for dry to very dry skin, like mine. Leaves the skin replenished without any excess oiliness, smells wonderful of all the fresh and natural ingredients. Highly recommended!

cream

Posted by Reviewer1335893 on Mar 14, 2011

just tried too early to talk about the results

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »