A great cream

Posted by 4940320179655102778 on Jul 15, 2013

I agree with previous comments that the cream is a bit watery. But it's very light to my oily skin , the scent is just delightful, and it absorbs quickly. I can not comment whether a little goes a long way, as I just started to use the cream Great value for money

good product

Posted by 5734544250877076967 on May 20, 2014

pleasant smell and not oily. very suitable to use in summer days.

A great brand

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Aug 21, 2014

Gone back to this very good company of natural great products......the Germans do this sort of thing well.

Nice moisturisation and no breakouts

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 26, 2014

Can't say I'm super-enthusiastic about this lotion, but at least it doesn't do any harm to my skin. When you first apply it, your face might look a bit greasy, but that's okay. However, I guess my search for an ideal lotion will continue...

No está mal, pero no repetiré

Posted by 5424702068785272464 on Aug 15, 2014

No está mal, pero no repetiré

Great lightweight lotion

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014

This is such a good moisturizer for summer time. It's lightweight and makes my face feel very hydrated. It also doesn't cause breakouts. I apply only a thin layer because it will pill up if you apply to much or rub it too much.

Quite well

Posted by Amarena on Apr 04, 2012

The lotion smells like most Weleda products, though the scent of iris is nice. Yes, I agree it's quite thick, but not oily and it feels great on the face. Nice product, but I'm not sure I will buy it again. It contains alcohol. Очень приятный легкий крем с ярким запахом ириса. Нежирный. Не нравится спирт в составе.

Not for me.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 21, 2012

nice cream but not for me

Posted by Reviewer1360101 on Jan 14, 2012

This cream has a nice texture and scent and definitely helps to soften skin, but my skin is sensitive and it tingles when I put it on.

Not bad

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

It smells very nice - the scent is light and pleasant, but it doesn't moisturize my skin well. It still feels quite dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »