A rare find that is free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are many brands of toothpaste that are free of toxic fluoride. But it is almost impossible to find one that is also free of detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.

great natural toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2102410 on Apr 24, 2010

I alternate this in the morning and Weleda Salt toothpaste in the evening. Has a very nice light flavor, like natural mint but not too strong. My gums seem healthier.

Great taste

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 05, 2012

I really love the taste an texture of Weleda plant gel toothpaste. Against other toothpaste, it doesn't taste like soap. Real natural fresh taste. Feel clean using it, no sugar taste.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2101346 on Mar 30, 2009

After looking and looking for a toothpaste that did not contain any chemicals, especially floride I found Weleda and am very pleased. Good flavor and good consistency for doing the job.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013

Nice toothpaste that make my teeth looks clean and with a very nice taste to it as well :) I like it very much! :)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1757522 on Aug 04, 2010

I'm trying it for the first time and am very happy with its soothing effect and thorough whitening.

Doesn't feel clean

Posted by 5346981783451639353 on May 16, 2015

I only use this every second day, alternating with a natural bicarb one. It disappears in my mouth and doesn't foam or anything. considering the great natural ingredients I wonder what horrible stuff they put in conventional toothpaste to make it foam. I like that it doesn't taste too minty and kind of reminds me of strawberries. I bought this because i heard bicarb pastes cans trip the enamel and I wanted to be a little gentler on my pearly whites, it seems to do this quite well

fresh!

Posted by Reviewer2475382 on Sep 16, 2008

I love how squeaky clean this makes my teeth feel. Nice light taste. Doesn't foam all over the place, which I like!

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Mar 29, 2009

I have a son with cavity issues and have found that he likes this toothpaste and brushes more often. This toothpaste has no flouride which is great.

I like all weleda's toothpastes.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011

They all works good,cleanses and refreshes!