Weleda, Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Good deal of moisture

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

I find myself reaching out for this cream on extra-dry hand days. It is rich and feels luxurious on the skin, yet not greasy. My two complaints are that it is very small and the second is the scent. I didn't enjoy it unfortunately, it is just a little too much and kind of sharp, bitter. I would be using it so much more if the scent was more pleasant. Though I liked the cream enough to try it in the other scent. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh on Apr 05, 2012

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

Strong smell

Posted by holahola on Dec 10, 2010

The cream is okay, but the smell is TOO strong.

Ok,but

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Mar 28, 2012

I didn't like the smell.Very strong.It was not as effective as I'd wished either since my hands were fatty for a long time.Ok,to use before you go to bed.

AMAZING

Posted by 5041912745472425161 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this hand cream. It smells great - sweet and just a bit tangy, just perfect. It's not too oily and absorbs fast. It came with a small body lotion, too. I will defiantly buy this again!