Very strong scent

Posted by 4729196506109870384 on Feb 11, 2014

Otherwise good product but I don't like the very strong scent.

Good

Posted by faithjoy on Feb 06, 2014

I'm not crazy about the smell, but it does what it should. I don't know how to describe the scent - a bit fruity, a bit of a heavy floral scent like night flowers, but It's not overpowering. The cream is a little more runny than other creams I use, and does leave a greasy feel, but the price is right. What I really like is the handy small size as I always want a tube of cream in my bag when I go out. Not a favourite, but I wouldn't mind buying it again.

nice

Posted by 5157826768211052921 on Jan 24, 2014

My mom loves it

Pomegranate!

Posted by 5231859308757302373 on Dec 04, 2013

I only received my first bottle of Weleda lotion last weekend (the Sea Buckthorn one!) and I have been in love with it ever since! I got a large bottle of that from a small wholefoods shop in the Highlands (of all places!) and then a small bottle of this from iHerb. They smell sooo nice and are gentle on the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth! *addicted*

Good deal of moisture

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

I find myself reaching out for this cream on extra-dry hand days. It is rich and feels luxurious on the skin, yet not greasy. My two complaints are that it is very small and the second is the scent. I didn't enjoy it unfortunately, it is just a little too much and kind of sharp, bitter. I would be using it so much more if the scent was more pleasant. Though I liked the cream enough to try it in the other scent. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Hand Cream

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Works great but I'm not sure about the strong scent because of this I won't be buying again.

good

Posted by 5397825090186643318 on Nov 27, 2012

good

WOW

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Fantastic hand cream, perfect for gardeners.. Dayle

The product is very good, I like it very much, thank you for your service.

Posted by 4654629444295981589 on Nov 16, 2012

Thank you for your customer service personnel, help me find my missing more than two months package, I finally in today received I look forward to already a long time of products, I am very grateful to your customer service personnel, later I will continue in your web site shopping, I wish you business new long!

good handcream

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012

I like the texture of this cream as well as the smell.