Fragrance is a little too strong

Posted by Reviewer1048146 on Mar 14, 2010

Fragrance is a little too strong (but they say it is all from natural essential oils), but otherwise a very nice hand cream.

The smell is devine!!

Posted by Reviewer2959233 on Jul 08, 2011

Not greasy at all. Wonderful smell and feels lovely on my hands. Keeps them soft for most of the day

The product is very good, I like it very much, thank you for your service.

Posted by 4654629444295981589 on Nov 16, 2012

Thank you for your customer service personnel, help me find my missing more than two months package, I finally in today received I look forward to already a long time of products, I am very grateful to your customer service personnel, later I will continue in your web site shopping, I wish you business new long!

The best for me

Posted by 4886245322434930846 on Jul 06, 2016

I have tried a ️lots of creams for my hands. Nothing works. I have itching, soares and dry hands. It all gets better with the first application.

WOW

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Fantastic hand cream, perfect for gardeners.. Dayle

The Only one I use now

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

I was using many different kinds, I use my hands a lot, being a Musician & working in my garden, my hands take a lot. This hand cream worked the first time & I din't have to put anymore on even after wahsing my hands.

Pomegranate!

Posted by 5231859308757302373 on Dec 04, 2013

I only received my first bottle of Weleda lotion last weekend (the Sea Buckthorn one!) and I have been in love with it ever since! I got a large bottle of that from a small wholefoods shop in the Highlands (of all places!) and then a small bottle of this from iHerb. They smell sooo nice and are gentle on the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth! *addicted*

Very moisturizing

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

This hand cream is very moisturing, does leave the hands a little greasy but not for long (don't put this on right before you go to drive!). the smell isn't what I would have expected from pomegranate but it's pleasing nevertheless. I will definitely re-order, perfect size for the handbag and a great price on iherb. Pay double this at the shops in Australia.

Lovely hand cream

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Apr 04, 2011

Like most of Weleda's products, this hand cream is really good (both feel and quality wise), and it fixed my dry hands in no time. I've read that some people find the smell too strong, but I think it's absolutely heavenly! However, if you're not keen on scented body care products, this is not for you. This is hand cream I'll buy again!

Hydrating and smells amazing

Posted by affinitywellness on Oct 21, 2016

This is my favourite handcream by far. Absorbs quickly and smells amazing!