Pomegranate!

Posted by 5231859308757302373 on Dec 04, 2013

I only received my first bottle of Weleda lotion last weekend (the Sea Buckthorn one!) and I have been in love with it ever since! I got a large bottle of that from a small wholefoods shop in the Highlands (of all places!) and then a small bottle of this from iHerb. They smell sooo nice and are gentle on the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth! *addicted*

nice

Posted by 5157826768211052921 on Jan 24, 2014

My mom loves it

good handcream

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012

I like the texture of this cream as well as the smell.

The product is very good, I like it very much, thank you for your service.

Posted by 4654629444295981589 on Nov 16, 2012

Thank you for your customer service personnel, help me find my missing more than two months package, I finally in today received I look forward to already a long time of products, I am very grateful to your customer service personnel, later I will continue in your web site shopping, I wish you business new long!

WOW

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Fantastic hand cream, perfect for gardeners.. Dayle

LOVE!

Posted by 5061101710634660221 on Apr 07, 2015

Pomegranate already has wonderful properties and this hand cream is no different! I love how it leaves my hand feeling so hydrated and nourished

The best for me

Posted by 4886245322434930846 on Jul 06, 2016

I have tried a ️lots of creams for my hands. Nothing works. I have itching, soares and dry hands. It all gets better with the first application.

Really effective!

Posted by Reviewer1686335 on Jun 30, 2014

Makes my hands look and feel much better and a little goes a long way. I use this once a day before bed. The smell is a bit strong but it's natural so it doesn't bother me.

Very moisturizing

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

This hand cream is very moisturing, does leave the hands a little greasy but not for long (don't put this on right before you go to drive!). the smell isn't what I would have expected from pomegranate but it's pleasing nevertheless. I will definitely re-order, perfect size for the handbag and a great price on iherb. Pay double this at the shops in Australia.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I loved this beacuse of the size and smell but as the tube cracked when there was little left I hope tha changes to another wrapping