The Only one I use now

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

I was using many different kinds, I use my hands a lot, being a Musician & working in my garden, my hands take a lot. This hand cream worked the first time & I din't have to put anymore on even after wahsing my hands.

very satisfied

Posted by karljacobs on Dec 04, 2010

bought this one for my wife who loves it will buy again

Really effective!

Posted by Reviewer1686335 on Jun 30, 2014

Makes my hands look and feel much better and a little goes a long way. I use this once a day before bed. The smell is a bit strong but it's natural so it doesn't bother me.

Excellent

Posted by 4755897734495354504 on Sep 17, 2014

Hydrates and regenerates skin perfectly. Is not oily at all. I also use it as a face night cream and it serves me very well, I didn't break out.

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

LOVE!

Posted by 5061101710634660221 on Apr 07, 2015

Pomegranate already has wonderful properties and this hand cream is no different! I love how it leaves my hand feeling so hydrated and nourished

great

Posted by Reviewer1325537 on Mar 01, 2011

Love most of Weleda products. cant find a better deal. Iherb has the best price

Super cream for hands

Posted by Reviewer1885011 on Mar 22, 2011

Nice smell and texture

weleda is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2414413 on Mar 29, 2011

this is by far the best cream I have ever used.

Lovely hand cream

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Apr 04, 2011

Like most of Weleda's products, this hand cream is really good (both feel and quality wise), and it fixed my dry hands in no time. I've read that some people find the smell too strong, but I think it's absolutely heavenly! However, if you're not keen on scented body care products, this is not for you. This is hand cream I'll buy again!